• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Take Your Pampered Chef Business Online?

In summary, to get started with taking your Pampered Chef business online, you will need to become a Pampered Chef Consultant and have an active consultant account. You will also need a computer or mobile device with reliable internet access and a social media presence. To host a virtual party, you can use the Party Link feature on the Consultant Portal and utilize video conferencing platforms. You can still earn host rewards and commissions from online parties, and Pampered Chef offers various resources such as training materials and a community of consultants to help you succeed with your online business.
Michele
Hi all,
I have been on the community but left and now back on for all the good advise that is out here. I have been with Pampered Chef for 15 years but have only did in home parties. Looking to expand to the viral parties so I am hoping to find more information here.

Welcome to CS! Good luck with PC!

1. How do I get started with taking my Pampered Chef business online?

To get started with taking your Pampered Chef business online, you will need to become a Pampered Chef Consultant and have an active consultant account. Once you have that, you can access the Pampered Chef Consultant Portal and follow the steps for setting up your online business.

2. What tools do I need to take my Pampered Chef business online?

To take your Pampered Chef business online, you will need a computer or mobile device with reliable internet access. You will also need to have a social media presence, such as a Facebook page, to promote your business and connect with customers online.

3. How do I host a virtual party with Pampered Chef?

To host a virtual party with Pampered Chef, you can use the Party Link feature on the Consultant Portal. This allows you to create a unique link for your party that you can share with your guests. You can also use video conferencing platforms like Zoom or Facebook Live to host your party.

4. Can I still earn host rewards and commissions from online parties?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards and commissions from online parties. The Party Link feature on the Consultant Portal allows you to track party sales and host rewards, just like with in-home parties. You will also earn commission on any sales made through your personal website.

5. What resources are available to help me succeed with my online Pampered Chef business?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources to help you succeed with your online business. The Consultant Portal has training materials and resources, and there is a community of consultants who are happy to share tips and advice. You can also attend virtual trainings and events to learn more about taking your business online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Morri
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Shayna
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jregini