• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Ideas for the Back of Your Business Cards - Connect with Customers!

In summary, some creative ideas for the back of your business cards include adding a personalized message or quote, showcasing your product or services with images, including a call to action such as a discount code or website link, or even adding a fun fact or trivia related to your business. The back of your business cards can also be used to connect with customers by providing useful information, such as social media handles or your website. You can also include your logo on the back of your business cards for brand recognition, but be sure to keep the design clean and not overcrowded. To make your business card stand out, consider using a unique design or special finishes. When designing the back of your business cards, keep it simple, easy to read, and
Cindycooks
Silver Member
Hey Everybody - hope you dont mind my popping in and saying hello! New business is going great. I was wondering if any of you have a good idea for the BACK of business cards - there used to be cute little sayings - I found a couple here in the files but was looking for other options. Thanks so much! Cindy

I have been writing random "Free Shipping" or "10% off your order" on them then putting them in my Guest packets I pass out at Shows. I tell the ladies that someone has a discount on their business card and if they turn it into me with their order and door prize slip, they get it!

I stick my business cards on magnets! I don't want my guests to loose my business card and I want to be right on the fridge when they are needing me to rescue dinner!!

1. What are some creative ideas for the back of my business cards?

Some creative ideas for the back of your business cards could include adding a personalized message or quote, showcasing your product or services with images, including a call to action such as a discount code or website link, or even adding a fun fact or trivia related to your business.

2. How can I use the back of my business cards to connect with customers?

The back of your business cards can be a great way to connect with customers by providing them with useful information, such as your social media handles or website, to stay in touch. You can also use the back to share your company's mission or values, which can help customers feel more connected to your brand.

3. Can I include my logo on the back of my business cards?

Yes, you can definitely include your logo on the back of your business cards. This will help with brand recognition and make your cards more visually appealing. Just make sure to keep the design clean and not overcrowded with too much information.

4. How can I make my business card stand out with creative ideas for the back?

One way to make your business card stand out is by using a unique design or incorporating bold and eye-catching colors. You can also consider using special finishes such as embossing or foil stamping on the back of your cards to add a touch of luxury.

5. Are there any guidelines I should follow when designing the back of my business cards?

When designing the back of your business cards, it's important to keep it simple and easy to read. Avoid cluttering the space with too much information or design elements. Also, make sure to use high-quality images and font sizes that are legible. Lastly, always proofread for any spelling or grammatical errors before printing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • slhalepc