• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Back Into the Pampered Chef Family.........iso Several Items for Shows

In summary, the conversation is about a person who is returning to the Pampered Chef family after a long time and is in need of some products for shows. They ask if anyone is selling certain items and if not, where they can look for them. Another person suggests looking on Facebook pages specifically for finding Pampered Chef products. The original person thanks them and asks for the names of some of the groups. The second person shares a link to a post where a consultant is selling products and offers to keep an eye out for any older tools. The original person expresses gratitude and wishes them a good week.
schoonies
Hello all,I am so happy to be back in the PC family after an extended leave (almost 10 years). I am in need of several items to take to shows and wondered if anyone is selling a food chopper, the older bamboo spoons, mix n scrapers, tool turn about etc. If you don't have any for sale do you know someone who does or somewhere I can look? Thank you and I look forward to hearing about your PC experiences and tips. Have a great weekend!!

There are several Facebook pages that will be helpful to you to find products. You will need to have Pampered Chef in your profile to be added to most of them.

Thank you for your response. Can you tell me the names of some of the groups? Of course I have found numerous groups on FB for PC consultants, directors etc but only a handful have responded to my requests to join. Thank you, Jen Schoonover

schoonies said:
Hello all,I am so happy to be back in the PC family after an extended leave (almost 10 years). I am in need of several items to take to shows and wondered if anyone is selling a food chopper, the older bamboo spoons, mix n scrapers, tool turn about etc. If you don't have any for sale do you know someone who does or somewhere I can look? Thank you and I look forward to hearing about your PC experiences and tips. Have a great weekend!!

1. What are the top items that customers are looking for at Pampered Chef shows?

The top items that customers are looking for at Pampered Chef shows vary depending on their needs and preferences, but some popular items include the Quick Cooker, the Rockcrok, the Mix N' Chop, and the Food Chopper. These items are versatile, easy to use, and can make cooking and meal prep a breeze.

2. How can I find out about upcoming Pampered Chef shows in my area?

You can easily find out about upcoming Pampered Chef shows in your area by checking out our website or reaching out to your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can also join our email list or follow us on social media to stay updated on all of our upcoming events.

3. Do you offer any discounts or promotions for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we often offer discounts and promotions for our products. You can check our website or speak to a consultant to find out about the current deals and discounts. We also offer host rewards for those who host a Pampered Chef show, allowing them to earn free and discounted products.

4. Are there any new products that will be released soon?

Yes, we are always working on new and innovative products to make cooking and meal prep easier and more enjoyable. You can stay updated on our new product releases by checking our website or speaking to a Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Can I order Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, you can easily order Pampered Chef products online through our website. Simply browse our products, add them to your cart, and proceed to checkout. You can also place an order through a Pampered Chef consultant if you prefer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • Jessica Miller
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Miller
Replies