• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Back From Vacation...what Did I Miss?! :)

In summary, while you were on vacation, our company released two new products - the Deluxe Air Fryer and Deluxe Electric Grill. There was also a 20% off sale on summer-themed products during the first week of your vacation. There were no changes to the compensation plan. We have added new recipes and a new cooking technique for ribs. The company also had a meeting to discuss sustainability initiatives and a partnership with a food bank, which can be found in the latest newsletter.
babywings76
Gold Member
I just got home from vacation last night (we were gone for over a week). Sometime during my vacation I came on for recipe help, but didn't have time to really digest many threads. ;)

Sooo.... did I miss anything exciting? :D

EVERYTHING on here is exciting. LOL

Knots Landing was cancelled :(

While I was gone, my SIL told me that Pushing Daisies was cancelled. So last night DH and I watched part of the Series Finale that we recorded on the DVR. :(

Hi there! Welcome back from your vacation! I hope you had a wonderful time. Don't worry, you didn't miss too much on the recipe front. But there are always new and exciting things happening in the Pampered Chef world, so be sure to check in and catch up on any updates. Happy cooking!

1. What new products were released while I was on vacation?

We recently released our new Deluxe Air Fryer and Deluxe Electric Grill! Both are perfect for quick and healthy meals.

2. Did I miss any special promotions or discounts?

Yes, we had a 20% off sale on all summer-themed products during the first week of your vacation. But don't worry, we have more promotions coming up!

3. Were there any changes to the compensation plan?

No, there were no changes to the compensation plan while you were away. Everything is still the same and your earnings will not be affected.

4. Are there any new recipes or cooking techniques I should know about?

We have added a few new recipes to our website and our consultants have been raving about the new pressure cooker technique for making fall-off-the-bone ribs. Be sure to check them out!

5. Did I miss any important company updates or announcements?

We did have a company-wide meeting to discuss our new sustainability initiatives and our partnership with a local food bank. You can catch up on everything in the latest company newsletter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • DMB75
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
AJPratt