• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Back from Miami Trip: An Awesome Yet Pricey Adventure!

In summary, the total cost of a week-long trip to Miami can range from $1000-$2000 per person, including flights, accommodation, food, and activities. Popular activities in Miami include visiting beaches, exploring the art deco district, trying Cuban cuisine, and taking a boat tour. Budgeting for the trip was done by setting daily spending limits and researching for the best deals. Unexpected expenses such as transportation, souvenirs, and additional fees for activities were encountered, but were accounted for in the budget. Overall, Miami is a recommended travel destination with a variety of attractions, but careful planning and budgeting is necessary due to potential high costs.
chef131doreen
Gold Member
Back from Miami , this trip was AWSOME yes a bit $$$$:yuck::yuck: but Wow . Lunch the 1st day $100. that was 4 of us burgers, fries salad wrap ect nothing that should have made it so high but oh well .

Got a photo with JEAN and another with Lisa Flynn before breakfest.
We sat in the 250.00 cabana's at night and watched T.V with a drink .
can't wait till next trip
Thanks PC

Last edited:
Is that $100 or $100,000? The first is really expensive. The second is ridiculous. LOL!

Glad you had a great time.

Sorry about that 100. dollars I don't make that much with PC to have it be 100 thousand dollars

I figured you'd simply hit a "," instead of a "." The thought of $100,000 for four burgers, fries, and a wrap made me laugh. Thought maybe it was through a government contract of some kind. LOL!

Consultant for the trip!

Hi there! It sounds like you had an amazing time in Miami! I'm so glad you were able to enjoy the trip and make some great memories. I know it can be a bit pricey, but sometimes it's worth it for an unforgettable experience. Meeting Jean and Lisa Flynn must have been so exciting! And those cabanas sound like the perfect way to relax and unwind. I'm happy to hear that you were able to enjoy some delicious food and drinks while you were there. Thank you for sharing your experience and I hope your next trip is just as fabulous! Happy cooking! - Your Pampered Chef Consultant

1. How much did the Miami trip cost?

The total cost of the Miami trip can vary depending on individual preferences and spending habits. However, on average, it can cost around $1000-$2000 per person for a week-long trip which includes flights, accommodation, food, and activities.

2. What were the top activities to do in Miami?

Some popular activities in Miami include visiting the beaches, exploring the art deco district, trying out Cuban cuisine, and taking a boat tour of the city. Other popular options include visiting museums, shopping, and attending live music events.

3. How did you budget for the trip?

We budgeted for the trip by setting a spending limit for each day and sticking to it. We also researched and compared prices for flights, accommodation, and activities to find the best deals. Additionally, we saved money by cooking some meals in our rental apartment instead of eating out for every meal.

4. Were there any unexpected expenses on the trip?

Yes, there were a few unexpected expenses such as transportation costs, souvenirs, and additional fees for activities. We also had to pay for some meals that were not included in our initial budget. However, we were prepared for these expenses by setting aside some extra money in our budget.

5. Would you recommend Miami as a travel destination?

Yes, I would definitely recommend Miami as a travel destination. It has something for everyone, from beautiful beaches to a vibrant nightlife and cultural experiences. However, it is important to plan and budget carefully as it can be a pricey destination.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
akrebecca
Back