• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Back Door Commission Statements Are up

In summary, the conversation is about checking the July month-end commission statement online through a specific link. Some members are having trouble accessing the link, while others share tips on how to view the statement earlier. It is mentioned that commissions are usually paid on the 22nd for shows submitted by the 15th, and on the 8th of the following month for shows submitted between the 16th and 31st. Finally, it is noted that the link is currently working for the October statement, but some people are having trouble accessing it due to not changing the "E" to "M" in the link.
What in the world are you talking about???? "Back Door Commission"????

pchockeymom said:
What in the world are you talking about???? "Back Door Commission"????
never heard the term before, either....

It's a computer term. The back door meaning that PC has uploaded our July end-of-the-month Commission Statements. Even though they haven't advertised it, if you know how to find it, you can view it already. ;)

It's not working for me!! I'm getting Page Cannot Be Found! Uh-oh -- think they're on to us??

dannyzmom said:
It's not working for me!! I'm getting Page Cannot Be Found! Uh-oh -- think they're on to us??

Yup me too!

Just go pull up June EOM, then change the 06 to a 07 in the url. It will work that way. ;)

I LOVE you guys with all these tips. I hate waiting and love learning these tips.

The link is working now.

What are the dates for commissions to be sent out? If I closed 2 shows today, would I get paid the 22nd or something like that?

For shows submitted by the 15th, commissions are paid by the 22nd (or somewhere around there, I have not checked the actual date for this month). Shows submitted between the 16th and 31st will be paid by the 8th of January.

If you close two shows today, they would go on the month end commission and you'd be paid January 8th. You had to submit shows by yesterday to get the commission for them on the 22nd.

OK thanks everyone!

Does this work to see what our commissions are for the 22nd?

Yes its up for October.

1. What are back door commission statements?

Back door commission statements refer to the hidden or undisclosed payments that are made to individuals or companies outside of the regular commission structure. These payments are often made as a way to incentivize or reward certain parties for their assistance in securing a sale or contract.

2. How do back door commission statements affect businesses?

Back door commission statements can have a significant impact on businesses, as they can create an unequal playing field and potentially lead to conflicts of interest. They can also result in financial losses for the company if they are not properly disclosed and managed.

3. Are back door commission statements legal?

In most cases, back door commission statements are not illegal as long as they are properly disclosed and do not violate any anti-bribery or anti-corruption laws. However, companies should be transparent about these payments to ensure ethical business practices and avoid any potential legal issues.

4. How can companies prevent back door commission statements?

The best way for companies to prevent back door commission statements is to have a clear and transparent commission structure in place. This should include strict guidelines on commission payments and clearly define what is considered a back door commission. Regular audits and checks can also help identify any potential issues.

5. What should I do if I suspect back door commission statements are being made?

If you suspect that back door commission statements are being made in your company, it is important to report your concerns to a supervisor or the appropriate compliance department. It is also advisable to consult with a legal professional to understand your rights and options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
iteachncook
  • Sheila