• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Make It Work This Time? My Return to Pampered Chef!

In summary, Pampered Chef has undergone updates and changes in the past three years, including a new compensation plan, updated product line, and improved training and support for consultants. They also offer a variety of resources such as online training courses, a consultant community forum, and access to a dedicated support team to help their consultants succeed. The amount of time and effort put into the business will directly impact results, and they recommend dedicating at least 10-15 hours per week and following proven strategies for success. The company also offers flexible schedules and customizable business plans to help balance other responsibilities. To make the most of returning to Pampered Chef, they suggest setting specific goals, utilizing resources and support, and staying consistent and focused on the business.
skmartin41
Hi my name is Susan Martin, I am back again! I sold Pampered Chef about three years ago. I gave it up when the economy took a dive. Felt I was only getting my friends to help me out and felt bad but recently I find myself unemployed and now have the opportunity to work my business full time. I look forward to giving it my all to see if I can make something work this time :)

I LOVE Pampered Chef products and it's whole program. I'm so glad to be back!

Welcome back! :D

Welcome back. I hope you have a lot of succcess!

Welcome back and wahoo!!!

1. How has Pampered Chef changed since you last worked for them?

Pampered Chef has undergone some updates and changes in the past three years. We have a new compensation plan, updated product line, and improved training and support for consultants. We are also now offering more digital tools to help consultants grow their business.

2. What resources are available to help me succeed as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources to support our consultants. We have online training courses, a consultant community forum, and access to a dedicated support team. We also have a mentorship program for new consultants and regular team meetings to share tips and best practices.

3. How much time and effort do I need to put into my Pampered Chef business to see results?

The amount of time and effort you put into your Pampered Chef business will directly impact your results. As with any business, the more you invest in it, the more successful you will be. We recommend dedicating at least 10-15 hours per week to your business and consistently following our proven strategies for success.

4. How can I balance running my Pampered Chef business with other responsibilities?

We understand that many of our consultants have other responsibilities such as a full-time job or family commitments. That's why we offer flexible schedules and customizable business plans. You can work your business around your other responsibilities and set your own goals and pace.

5. How can I make the most of my return to Pampered Chef?

To make the most of your return to Pampered Chef, we recommend setting specific goals and creating a plan to achieve them. Utilize the resources and support from Pampered Chef and stay consistent and focused on your business. And most importantly, have fun and share your love for our products with others!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kari L Ferrell
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Gracie Stafford
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Christine Hughes