• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where is the Search Feature on the New Website Design?

In summary, the "Back After a Short Break..." collection from Pampered Chef is a special line of products that have been previously retired and brought back due to high demand. These products are typically brought back once or twice a year, but availability may vary. They can be purchased through a consultant or online, and the prices may differ from their original price. Returns and exchanges are possible, but may be limited due to availability.
tinawhite07
and now it is an all new design.....How do I search recipes?? TIA

Welcome back Tina! The search box is in the upper right corner.

I can't seem to find a search box anywhere. Am I missing it?I don't know how to search either. I think that we are just going to have to use the tags.I'm sure that they will be adding a search feature soon. I'm guessing that some things are still a work in progress.ETA: I just found it! It's not exactly where it used to be, but it's there. In the top right corner of the page, right under the "Welcome, (your user name)" there is a small magnifying glass. If you click on it, you will open the search feature.I also just found it. It's in the top right corner. It's a little magnifying glass. I'm not sure if it's always been there or if it was just recently added.I was just going to ask the same thing. I guess we'll just have to sift through all the tags for now. I'm sure they'll get it up and running soon.

1. What is the "Back After a Short Break..." collection?

The "Back After a Short Break..." collection is a special line of products from Pampered Chef that features popular items that were previously retired. These items have been brought back due to high demand from customers.

2. How often does Pampered Chef bring back retired products?

Pampered Chef typically brings back retired products once or twice a year as part of the "Back After a Short Break..." collection. However, this may vary depending on customer demand and availability of certain items.

3. Can I purchase these products through a consultant or only online?

You can purchase "Back After a Short Break..." products through both a Pampered Chef consultant and online. If you have a consultant you prefer to work with, you can reach out to them to place an order. Otherwise, you can purchase directly through the Pampered Chef website.

4. Are the prices of "Back After a Short Break..." products the same as when they were originally available?

The prices of "Back After a Short Break..." products may vary from their original price. This could be due to changes in production costs or other factors. However, Pampered Chef strives to keep the prices as close to the original as possible.

5. Can I return or exchange "Back After a Short Break..." products?

Yes, you can return or exchange "Back After a Short Break..." products as long as they are in their original packaging and within the return policy timeframe. However, keep in mind that these products may only be available for a limited time, so exchanges may not be possible if the product is sold out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefDode
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefDode
Replies
Views
Karen Weber
Replies
Views
cochef