• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bachelorette Finale Recap: DVR Fail and Rebroadcast Questions Answered

I didn't watch the show and I'm not sure if it's being re-aired tonight, but I'm watching the after the rose part.
babywings76
Gold Member
Did anyone watch this? Is it being rebroadcasted tonight? For some reason, last night my DVR only recorded 5 minutes of the show and then 1:55 min of the NASA channel. I have no idea how or why. Today I went online and watched the first half on ABC's website. But their site is having trouble and I can't load the 2nd part. Then on their website it's saying that the finale is on tonight! So I'm wondering if it's coming on again?

The after the rose cermony is airing tonight

Just looked at the schedule on my Dish Network and it seems that they are re-airing the finale now (started at 8pm) and are doing the After the Final Rose after that. I've got it recording right now, but my system is acting up. Hopefully take#2 will work. :rolleyes:

I didn't watch the show but watched the finale. I'm now watching the after the rose part.Am I the only one that actually finds it odd that someone can get THAT close to more than one guy at once? I could never "date" more than one guy at a time. It just seems really odd to me... I would have been a boring bachelorette...not kissing all the guys...

I personally think the whole thing is stupid. I agree with Janet, how can anyone get that physical with so many differant people and really have any true feeling for any of them. I also wonder what kind of message it sends to the younger generations.

That said. My daughter enjoys the show and I do at times watch it with her, and it does give us LOTS of chances to talk about alot of differant situations keeping our communications open.

Just my opinion. And I will most likely take alot of heat.

I also felt horriable for Melissa. That rose show at the end turned my stomach. I just felt so bad for her.

I have to agree with you Janet - the whole "I'm in love with more than one guy" and how she was always talking about kissing and making out with them. If Ed watched the whole season - I can't imagine how he felt about watching his love fall for others as well. It's like a bad frat house party where one girl is going from room to room kissing all the guys. I could never do it and quite frankly can understand how only one couple has married out of all the past seasons.

1. What happened during the DVR fail on the Bachelorette finale?

During the DVR fail, the final minutes of the Bachelorette finale were not recorded due to technical difficulties. This caused frustration for many viewers who missed the final moments of the show.

2. Will the Bachelorette finale be rebroadcast?

Yes, the Bachelorette finale will be rebroadcast on a later date. This information can usually be found on the network's website or social media pages.

3. When will the Bachelorette finale be rebroadcast?

The rebroadcast date for the Bachelorette finale is usually announced by the network shortly after the original air date. It is best to check the network's website or social media for the most up-to-date information.

4. Can I watch the Bachelorette finale online?

Yes, the Bachelorette finale is usually available to watch online through the network's streaming platform or on-demand services. However, this may require a subscription or rental fee.

5. What can I do if I missed the Bachelorette finale and there is no rebroadcast?

If you missed the Bachelorette finale and there is no rebroadcast scheduled, you can usually purchase the episode on a streaming platform or on-demand service. You can also check if the episode will be available on a streaming service such as Hulu or Netflix in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Karen
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • colegrovet