1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Baby Shower?

1. jdavis

jdavis Veteran Member

It is not a PC party, but my cousin's baby shower tomorrow and I (of course) am in charge of the cake and stuff. I was just trying to think of something that I could do to incorporate some PC stuff in (in hopes I could spark some interest). I was thinking that maybe someone had some cute ideas for a cake also, the only thing I have come up with so far is maybe make a sheet cake since I just got my bar pan and make a cupcake out of the prep bowl to make a baby head sticking out of it and decorate it like a baby in a bed or I saw on another website individual cupcakes that were baby faces with a pacifier sticking in their mouth, I am not sure if it was a sucker or what sticking out of it, but that wouldn't be hard to find something to use, I don't know, I can't decide :rolleyes: .......PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Oct 21, 2005
  2. Pampered Zoe

Pampered Zoe Member

How about

Making a pumpkin shaped cake (stacking two cakes made in the fluted pan) or mini pumpkins with the mini fluted to help her get ready for her little punkin'?

Oct 21, 2005
  3. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

Love That Idea!! It Is So Cute!! :D

Oct 21, 2005
  4. Pampered Zoe

Pampered Zoe Member

I'm making the big one

for my daughter's first birthday this weekend... Hope it turns out half as sweet as she is! :D

Oct 21, 2005
Have something to add?