• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking up Fun at a Baby Shower Kitchen Show!

well, scoop it all up and feed it to him. It was so easy and convenient. I also loved the baby food maker. You put the ingredients in the machine, set the time, and it makes the baby food for you. It's a great tool to have if you're a busy mom.The baby food maker is a great tool to have if you're a busy mom.
PamperedSarah05
I was just asked by a friend if I could do a Baby Shower Kitchen Show for her. I thought why not? I am just not sure how I would do it. I have used the Food Chopper for dicing up food for my baby and I have used the Pizza cutter to cut things into bite size pieces for my baby but I am not sure how I would be able to make a show out of that. Any ideas would be greatly appriciated!

Hi!
I have not done a Baby Shower yet, but I do have some ideas that were given to me by another consultant...here they are! I hope they help!

Attachments

• Baby-PCBabyShower.doc
    84 KB · Views: 797
  • Baby-productsforparents.doc
    98 KB · Views: 749
  • BabyShowerideas.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 813
chefbilyeu said:
Hi!
I have not done a Baby Shower yet, but I do have some ideas that were given to me by another consultant...here they are! I hope they help!

Thanks for sharing...those were great. I've not done a baby shower yet, but it would be fun!

Rebecca,
Your flyers are great. :)

Those flyers are great! I think a PC baby shower is a great idea!! Think about it - a normal baby shower focuses on the baby when mommy has doing alot of hard work in the past months. Yes they help out because baby stuff can sure add up QUICK! But a PC baby shower will also pamper the mommy to be with tools that will help her create quick and great meals for her growing family! You can even include some recipes for baby - when they start eating solids ofcourse!:p Have the mommy-to-be consider having 2 types of baby showers- a "baby" shower and a PC baby shower another time. I know ALOT of people who have had 2-3 wedding/bridal showers.

for gift purposes.... mention that the Quick Stir pitchers are great for FORMULA. Make a pitcher of it.. and it is handy for those midnight wee hours in the morning feeding... just get up, stir and pour....

I have no experience with formula- thankfully my 15 month old son has never touched the stuff! But can you really mix it and leave it around for that long? I thought there was a certain amount of time you needed to use it up by- like an hour or something. Or else no one would be mixing it up in the middle of the night!

It's good for I think 48 hours, as long as it is refrigerated.

FormulaI bottle feed my 9 month old son and just looked at a can of formula and Debbie is correct, after mixed, store in refrigerator and use within 48 hours. It never lasts that long around here though, usually only 24 hours for each can. :)

I hear you on that. My son is almost 8 months old. One container of the ready to feed formula only lasts one day, and thats with being fed food also. I have never used the dry stuff though. It's all worth it though isn't it. :D

Yes, it is so worth it :) I wouldnt take anything in the world for the experiences with him; including those night time feedings that he has JUST stopped. I have used the powder also; but normally use that while we are out so all I have to take is bottles of water, and the sun warms them in the car. Makes a difference on how long you can stay out and about. ;) With my girls I hated having to take cold bottles of formula and wonder how i was going to keep them cold or warm them up when they were ready to eat. So much easier now with my son. :) And now that he has 5 teeth and is eating pretty good it is even easier.

I'm nursing my son and supplementing with formula as well. (we are slowly weaning til he's a year and can have regular milk) I use the powdered formula (the only kind we get on WIC) and I usually just shake it up in his cup, but I have thought about getting the mini whipper to mix it with. Or the mini whisk is coming out in September- that might be something a new mom might be interested in.

I am just loving mommyhood, too! My 15 month old is nowhere close to weaning, but that's okay with me. One of my great motivating factors is that I want to become director before #2 is born (not pregnant quite yet!)

One PC item that I loved when my son was starting solids was the large scoop. I used it to portion out homemade baby food. I would puree fruits and vegetables, then use the scoop to put it in ice cube trays. Freeze overnight, then pop out into freezer bags. Just defrost as many cubes as you need for that day. Hard to predict exactly what they'll eat one day from the next, though!

Hey Dawn,
I made my son's baby food too and froze it in freezer safe trays. I never thought to use the scoop. I'll have to remember that for the next baby and lo and behold I found out I'm pregnant again with #2 and due in March. :) My son is only 10 months old. This is one reason why I'm weaning him. I want a break in between the 2 til I nurse again. Anyways,

One thing I use alot now that he's eating solids (he has 8 teeth already) is the small bar board. I love it. Its the perfect size to cut up a few veggies and fruits for each meal. I also love the paring knives with it. They are perfect for cutting the food for him. I also use the prep bowls alot for his food. I put his left over food in them, throw them in the fridge and then microwave it when I use it again.

Wow! Eight teeth already? My 10 month old daughter is just cutting her two top front teeth, which are her 3rd and 4th. THere aren't many PC products I use in regards to her yet, but my 3 1/2 year old son loves playing with the Kids Cookie Making Set. We've made some recipes from the kids cookbook too!

My son will be 8 months old on Aug 3 and he is cutting 4 teeth at the same time on top and already has 2 on bottom. :D

I have 2 year old gbg triplets and the Family Quick Stir pitcher was a lifesaver!!! They went through a whole ccan of the powdered formula a day. We just measured the water out added the powder and mixed it up. No lumps! I don't know what we would have done without it. We were filling 36 bottles a day at one point. I plan on buying one for anyone I know who is having multiples. Also, the smaller container that mixes salad dressing is great for mixing formula for one baby while you are out running errands.

Beth

All I have to say is WOW!! I can't imagine. My hat is off to you!!

WowAnd here I though having one at a time was hard work ;) I can not imagine having multiples, though at one time I did want twins...lol. I imagine it is a busy love filled house though. :) I think anyone with multiples definitely gets a hats off. That is great.

Thanks so much ladies. It hasn't always been easy, but has always been worth it. Our house is crowded and noisy, but I wouldn't have it any other way ;)

Share your story!WOW!! I have 1 daughter who is almost 2 and she alone can be a handful ;) ! How long have you been with PC? You should DEFINITELY share your story with others because to me, you are a great example of how even the busiest mom can do PC!!

I have been with PC since January. They are actually the reason I am doing PC. We were hit really hard financially after their birth and I couldn't afford to go back to work at a 40 hour a week job. By the time I paid child care I wouldn't have any money left over and I would be away from my kids for no reason. So we decided I had to find something more fitted to our families needs. And PC was it. I am able to work as much or as little as I want and still bring home more than if I worked a conventional job. Plus I get great adult interaction out of it too! It was a win/win situation!!
Beth

That's such an awesome story! You are a great advertisement for the flexibility that this job offers! That's really at the core of why this company even exists.....keeping family at the center. That so cool that you got the best of both worlds when you decided to become a consultant. Very inspiring! :D

1. What is a "Baby Shower Kitchen Show"?

A Baby Shower Kitchen Show is a fun and unique way to celebrate a mom-to-be and her new bundle of joy. It combines the excitement of a baby shower with the convenience of a kitchen show, where guests can shop for kitchen products while enjoying food, games, and activities.

2. What types of products are featured at a Baby Shower Kitchen Show?

At a Baby Shower Kitchen Show, you can expect to see a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and other kitchen essentials. We also offer products specifically designed for new parents, such as baby food makers, bottle warmers, and storage containers.

3. Can I customize the menu for the Baby Shower Kitchen Show?

Absolutely! Our consultants will work with you to create a menu that fits your budget and dietary preferences. We offer a variety of recipes and meal ideas that are perfect for a baby shower, including appetizers, main dishes, and desserts.

4. Are there any special promotions or discounts for hosting a Baby Shower Kitchen Show?

Yes, we offer exclusive host rewards for anyone who hosts a Pampered Chef party, including a Baby Shower Kitchen Show. You can earn free and discounted products, as well as host credits to use towards any products from our catalog.

5. How long does a Baby Shower Kitchen Show typically last?

The length of a Baby Shower Kitchen Show can vary, but most events last around 2-3 hours. This gives guests plenty of time to socialize, play games, and shop for products. However, our consultants are flexible and can work with you to create a schedule that fits your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tonzafunn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monique64
  • jennyl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • donnathepamperedchef