• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Combine a Baby Shower and Pampered Chef Show?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen and cooking products that are perfect for a baby shower, including baking dishes, food choppers, and silicone bakeware. These products can also be personalized with names, dates, and baby-themed designs. Hosting a Pampered Chef show for a baby shower is easy - simply contact a local consultant. Special deals and discounts are often available for baby shower shows, and expecting parents can also register for Pampered Chef products through a convenient gift registry service.
tonzafunn
Both of my sisters are pregnant and live in different towns. I am having a baby shower for both of them together at my house, but they want me to do a PC show with it. How would you combine that? Do a show first and make stuff for the baby shower then go right into the baby shower? I dont want to keep people too long, and its going to be on a Sunday like at 10 or 11 so maybe a brunch style? HELP PLEASE Thanks!!!:confused:

I do them like a bridal shower, only I make baby food :)

1. What type of products do you offer for a baby shower?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide range of kitchen and cooking products that are perfect for a baby shower. Our most popular products for this occasion include baking dishes, food choppers, and silicone bakeware. We also offer a variety of cookbooks and recipes that are perfect for new parents.

2. Can I customize the products for the baby shower?

Absolutely! Our products can be personalized with names, dates, and even baby-themed designs. This adds a special touch to the gifts and makes them perfect for a baby shower.

3. How can I host a Pampered Chef show for a baby shower?

Hosting a Pampered Chef show for a baby shower is easy! Simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date and time. The consultant will bring all the products and help you plan the perfect menu for the event.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts for a baby shower show?

Yes, we often offer special deals and discounts for baby shower shows. Your Pampered Chef consultant will be able to provide you with more information and help you take advantage of any current promotions.

5. Can I register for Pampered Chef products for my baby shower?

Yes, you can! We offer a convenient gift registry service for expecting parents. Your guests can easily purchase items from your registry and have them shipped directly to you. It's a great way to make sure you receive the products you need for your new bundle of joy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • legacypc46
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies