• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Baby Gift: Packing the Tool Turnabout and More!

In summary, a girlfriend is due next month and the person is going to pack a tool turnabout with tons of baby supplies.
pchefinski
A girlfriend is due next month and I'm going to put together this for one of her gifts (I didn't want to get her just a box of diapers.. practical but boring!)..

I'm going to pack the Tool Turnabout with tons of baby stuff:
- diaper cream
- pacifier clips (that you attach to their shirt)
- heartlands' teething tabs (these things work miracles!)
- shout laundry pen
- baby q-tips/cotton balls container/kit
- baby hygiene kit (nailclippers, snotsucker, scissors, thermometer, med dropper, etc)
- disposable bathtime washcloths, rolled tightly into cylinders
- some diapers
- cylinder container of wipes
- disposable diaper plastic baggies (scented of course! :D )
- [anyone have other things you just could not live without?]
And I'm going to make a jean carrying case for it (just a quick sack with drawstring at top) in case she wants to take it on the go (church, in-laws, etc)

just an idea, especially for those who are doing the BRU events.. :p

Can you possibly post a picture of this after it is made? Thanks for sharing the awesome idea with specific items.

Tina

I've been wondering how I can convert Pampered Chef products to go with baby themes - this is a great idea!

Sure thing I'll make sure to post a picture. I'm still brainstorming things to put in there.. I want to have it jam-packed with good stuff!

Wow!Awesome idea! My brother & sister in law are expecting a baby in July. Having a baby shower on July 30th & I'm hosting. That idea is great! I'm going to do it! Only thing I could think of: add the brush & comb for baby in there too.

Thank you!

Safety pins. While I did cloth diapers for the first 5 months of my daughter's life, they've come in handy when her clothes don't quite fit right. Her pants are always just the right length, but too big around the middle. A safety pin on the waist does the trick! Hand sanitizer, too, if that wasn't listed. Little rubberbands (for when the baby is older, of course) that come about 100 for $2. I'm always losing the tiny rubberbands.

What a wonderful idea! Some other PC items you could include would be The Suds Pump for baby shampoo. Flour shaker for baby powder.

Baby and Kid Items FlyerThese flyers were created by someone else originally. I think the baby one I left completely alone, but I edited the kid one quite a bit so that it is up-to-date with our current catalog. It is mostly in order of the catalog, from the front to the back.

I'm using these at Babies R Us and hope to do some Kids in the Kitchen shows with my Mom's Group soon.

Hope they help,
Tina

Attachments

• Pamp Chef Parent & Kid Products.doc
    97.5 KB · Views: 460
  • Pamp Chef Kids Products and Ideas.doc
    64 KB · Views: 625
Baby Shower GiftI think this is a wonderful idea. What I would do is add a few Twixit Clips{ small ones]. These are good when there older to put over shoe strings. Then they can't untie them.:)

Q: What is the Creative Baby Gift: Packing the Tool Turnabout and More?

The Creative Baby Gift: Packing the Tool Turnabout and More is a gift set from Pampered Chef that includes a Tool Turnabout, a set of cooking tools, and a recipe book specifically designed for parents with young children.

Q: What is included in the Tool Turnabout?

The Tool Turnabout is a rotating caddy that holds 10 essential kitchen tools, including a spatula, tongs, and measuring cups. It also has a built-in stand for holding tablets or cookbooks, making it a convenient tool for busy parents.

Q: Is the recipe book included in the gift set specifically for children?

No, the recipe book included in the gift set is designed for parents to create meals that the whole family can enjoy. It includes simple and nutritious recipes that are perfect for busy parents with young children.

Q: Can I personalize this gift set for a baby shower or new parent?

Yes, we offer personalization options for the Tool Turnabout and the recipe book. You can add the name of the parent or child, as well as a special message, to make the gift even more meaningful.

Q: Is this gift set suitable for parents with children of all ages?

Yes, the Tool Turnabout and recipe book are perfect for parents with children of all ages. The tools are designed to be safe for children to use, and the recipes are suitable for kids of all ages to enjoy. It's a gift that can grow with the family!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefinski
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • pamperedposey
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pamperedposey
  • ChefSandyK