• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Training Resources for PC Fundraisers?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers two types of fundraisers: product fundraisers and kitchen show fundraisers. These fundraisers allow organizations to sell Pampered Chef products and earn a percentage of the sales as profit. To learn more about conducting a product fundraiser, you can read the PC Fundraiser Guide, attend training sessions with your consultant, and reach out to other consultants for advice. To host a kitchen show fundraiser, you will need to partner with an organization, set a date, promote the event, and prepare for the cooking demonstration. Pampered Chef provides excellent training resources for fundraisers, including online resources on their consultant website and the opportunity to connect with other consultants for advice and tips.
cindy2276
Hi all,

My name is Cindy from Ga. I am getting excited about all the wonderful things I hear about PC. I have not signed-up yet. I am going to. I just need to work on lead a week or so first.

Anyway, I was wondering where do you go for all the training resources. My Consultant says there's excellent training for PC. I want to read up on how to do a fundraiser. I read the explanation documents under files on this site, but it just tells me there are 2 different types of fundraisers. Product fund-raiser and Kitchen show fund-raisers. I need to know step-by-step how to do these fundraisers, so when I start calling organizations, I can really inform them.

Please help. :chef:

Hey Cindy,

I'm in GA too - just south of Atlanta. Be sure you sign before March 10th so you can go the the Regional Training that will be in Acworth. Is that the training your recruiter was telling you about? You should also get training form your recruiter and your director (if she is different from your recruiter). Ask her about any Kitchen Show Live or Cook and Book training in your area. You should also try and atend shows with anyone in your cluster.

Good luck!
Linda

thanks, linda

1. What are the different types of fundraisers offered by Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers two types of fundraisers: product fundraisers and kitchen show fundraisers. A product fundraiser allows organizations to sell Pampered Chef products and earn a percentage of the sales as profit. A kitchen show fundraiser involves hosting a cooking demonstration where guests can purchase Pampered Chef products and a portion of the sales goes towards the organization's fundraiser.

2. Where can I find training resources for Pampered Chef fundraisers?

Pampered Chef provides excellent training resources for fundraisers. As a consultant, you will have access to the PC Fundraiser Guide, which includes step-by-step instructions on how to plan and execute a successful fundraiser. You can also find helpful tips and resources on the Pampered Chef website and through your consultant's training sessions.

3. How can I learn more about conducting a product fundraiser?

You can learn more about conducting a product fundraiser by reading the PC Fundraiser Guide and attending training sessions with your consultant. Additionally, you can reach out to other Pampered Chef consultants for advice and tips on how to run a successful product fundraiser.

4. What is the process for hosting a kitchen show fundraiser?

The process for hosting a kitchen show fundraiser involves finding an organization to partner with, setting a date for the event, promoting the event, and preparing for the cooking demonstration. Your consultant can guide you through each step and provide you with the necessary resources and materials to host a successful fundraiser.

5. Are there any online training resources available for Pampered Chef fundraisers?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers online training resources for fundraisers through their consultant website. These resources include training videos, documents, and guides that can help you learn more about conducting successful fundraisers. You can also connect with other consultants through online communities and ask for advice and tips on fundraising.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tabatha Hays
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • crissyboo2
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Kathy Friedman