• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you ever done a Babies R Us seminar? Share your experience!

In summary, the "Babies R Us Seminars" are free educational events organized by Babies R Us for expectant and new parents. They are typically held once a month, and the schedule can be found on the Babies R Us website or by contacting a local store. The seminars cover topics such as baby care, breastfeeding, sleep training, and product demonstrations. Partners, family members, and support persons are welcome to attend.
PChefAbey
Ok, so I also decided to call my closest Babies R Us about the Pampered Mom event. She was given a name of a consultant who she had just called this morning and she was waiting to hear back from. I am hoping she will do the May one because that date won't work for me, but the manager said if I was that interested that she is going to be faxing me all the dates for the upcoming months and I can have those dates, yippee. She also told me I could do a 'seminar' in there store. Has anyone every done one of these? If so was it a good event, what did you do, etc? They said they will advertise for it and all and it won't cost me a thing other than any food I might bring with me.

Abey

I have never done one, or even have a BRU store here in Alaska, but that sounds like a great opportunity!! What could be better than a non-stop kitchen show with unlimited guests!?! Good luck!Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska

brs demoi am doing the demo - my first one. i'm focusing on making homemade baby and toddler food. i'll precook veggies, apples etc with the micro cooker or cookware and then use the food chopper to demonstrate. not sure of the rest of the details - just found out today i am doing it!!

What are the "Babies R Us Seminars" and who are they for?

The "Babies R Us Seminars" are educational events organized by the popular baby store, Babies R Us. These seminars are designed for expectant parents and new parents who want to learn more about caring for their baby and navigating parenthood.

How often are the "Babies R Us Seminars" held and where can I find the schedule?

The "Babies R Us Seminars" are typically held once a month, but the frequency may vary depending on location. You can find the schedule for upcoming seminars on the Babies R Us website or by contacting your local store.

Are there any fees to attend the "Babies R Us Seminars"?

No, the "Babies R Us Seminars" are completely free to attend. However, some seminars may require registration in advance, so it's best to check with your local store for more information.

What topics are covered in the "Babies R Us Seminars"?

The topics covered in the "Babies R Us Seminars" may vary, but they typically include essential information on baby care, such as breastfeeding, sleep training, and development milestones. The seminars may also cover product demonstrations and tips on creating a baby registry.

Can I bring my partner or support person to the "Babies R Us Seminars"?

Absolutely! The "Babies R Us Seminars" are open to anyone who wants to attend, so you are welcome to bring your partner, family member, or support person with you. It's a great opportunity to learn together and prepare for your new arrival.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jjgrands1
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
2 3
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • tada
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chee65