• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Carmen At the MET: Live Performance & Streaming on WCRI & KXTR

In summary, "Carmen At the MET" is an opera by Georges Bizet that will be performed live at the Metropolitan Opera House in New York City and streamed live on WCRI and KXTR radio stations. The live performance will take place on [insert date], and the streaming will begin at [insert time]. Tickets for the live performance can be purchased through the Metropolitan Opera website or at the box office. No special subscription is required to listen to the streaming on WCRI and KXTR, which will be available for free. The live performance can only be viewed at the Metropolitan Opera House, but a recording may be available on the Metropolitan Opera website at a later date.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
PSA: Georges Bizet's Carmen is being performed by the New York Metropolitan Opera today - it's being broadcast live on the Toll Brothers' MET Opera Network.

I LOVE this opera - what wonderful music!

Check http://operainfo.org/ to find a station broadcasting it in your area, or you can stream it on the Internet here at WCRI or KXTR in Kansas City.

Great. Now I have the Habanera stuck in my head.

Neat!I'm taking DD and my mother to see a local amateur version of Annie next weekend. The same group did the Music Man 2 years ago and it was pretty good!Not opera, but I love musicals.

Toreadora,
Don't spit on the floor-ah
Use the cuspidor-ah
That's a what it's for-ah.

Spoiler alert: Skip this if you don't want to know the ending.

She died in the end, of course.

"Eeeehhhh, so what'd ya expect in an opera, Doc, a happy ending?"
--Bugs Bunny

1. What is "Carmen At the MET" and where is it being performed?

"Carmen At the MET" is an opera by Georges Bizet that will be performed live at the Metropolitan Opera House in New York City. It will also be streamed live on WCRI and KXTR radio stations.

2. When is the live performance and streaming of "Carmen At the MET"?

The live performance of "Carmen At the MET" will take place on [insert date]. The streaming of the performance will begin at [insert time] on both WCRI and KXTR radio stations.

3. How can I purchase tickets for the live performance of "Carmen At the MET"?

Tickets for the live performance can be purchased through the Metropolitan Opera website or at the box office at the Metropolitan Opera House.

4. Do I need a special subscription to listen to the streaming of "Carmen At the MET" on WCRI and KXTR?

No, you do not need a subscription to listen to the live streaming on WCRI and KXTR. It will be available for free to all listeners.

5. Can I watch the live performance of "Carmen At the MET" on TV or online?

The live performance will only be available for viewing at the Metropolitan Opera House. However, the performance will be recorded and may be available for viewing on the Metropolitan Opera website at a later date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • The_Kitchen_Guy