• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Isn't Anyone Visiting the Director Area?

In summary, "Awfully Quiet so Far!" is a popular kitchen tool offered by Pampered Chef that is a handheld garlic press designed for easily crushing and mincing garlic cloves. To use it, simply place a peeled garlic clove into the chamber and squeeze the handles together. It is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash for longevity. It can also be used for mincing other small vegetables and herbs. The product is covered by Pampered Chef's satisfaction guarantee and can be returned within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I wonder why no one is visiting the director area? Could it be that we are all really busy with our businesses? Could it be that a lot of directors don't know where to find it?

Can I suggest that maybe for now the link to this area be moved to the top of the page so that directors see it? Having to scroll way down might be the problem?

I saw when Deb commented in the director area that it appeared in the "new posts" list. I am guessing that ony the directors can see that in the list since the director area is completely private now. is that right?

...and what is a trackback? (I see that below the box I am typing in)

BethCooks4U said:
I wonder why no one is visiting the director area? Could it be that we are all really busy with our businesses? Could it be that a lot of directors don't know where to find it?Can I suggest that maybe for now the link to this area be moved to the top of the page so that directors see it? Having to scroll way down might be the problem?
Good idea, I'll do that!
BethCooks4U said:
I saw when Deb commented in the director area that it appeared in the "new posts" list. I am guessing that ony the directors can see that in the list since the director area is completely private now. is that right?
They will only show for directors.
BethCooks4U said:
...and what is a trackback? (I see that below the box I am typing in)
Nothing useful, I need to disable it.

Thanks Greg! Hope that helps!

What is "Awfully Quiet so Far!"?

"Awfully Quiet so Far!" is a popular kitchen tool offered by Pampered Chef. It is a handheld garlic press designed to easily and efficiently crush and mince garlic cloves.

How do I use "Awfully Quiet so Far!"?

To use "Awfully Quiet so Far!", simply peel the garlic clove and place it into the chamber, then squeeze the handles together. The garlic will be pressed through small holes, resulting in finely minced garlic.

Is "Awfully Quiet so Far!" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Awfully Quiet so Far!" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, it is recommended to hand wash and dry the tool to prolong its lifespan.

Can I use "Awfully Quiet so Far!" for other ingredients besides garlic?

While "Awfully Quiet so Far!" is specifically designed for garlic, it can also be used for mincing ginger, shallots, and other small vegetables or herbs.

Is "Awfully Quiet so Far!" covered by a warranty?

Yes, "Awfully Quiet so Far!" is covered by Pampered Chef's satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the product, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Lilamyw3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies