• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Awesome Website for Breast Cancer Items

In summary, the website offers a variety of high-quality breast cancer items, including t-shirts, hats, bracelets, keychains, tote bags, and more. These items can also be personalized with a message or name. A portion of the proceeds from purchases goes towards supporting breast cancer research and awareness programs. The website also has a 30-day return policy for unsatisfied customers.
crissy11
Gold Member
https://www.wholesaleaccessorymarket.com

This is a great website for soo much more than what they carry for breast cancer awareness. There is a $50 minimum to order but you rack up on alot of stuff for that amount. I got right at 100 items in my cart for the $50
Enjoy browsing...
Crystal

wow awesome...thanks for sharing!

I love the "Ask me" pin that you could wear! That would be a great conversation starter when you wear that pin out.

They have a black purse that you can stick one picture in that would be great for the monthly special. It is like $5 or so.

Hi Crystal,Thank you for sharing your experience with wholesaleaccessorymarket.com! I agree, they have a great selection of products beyond just breast cancer awareness items. And with a $50 minimum, you can definitely get a lot of great items for your money. I'm glad you were able to find 100 items in your cart for that amount - that's definitely a great deal! Happy shopping!

1. What types of breast cancer items are available on this website?

Our website offers a wide variety of breast cancer items such as t-shirts, hats, bracelets, keychains, tote bags, and more. We also have items specifically designed for survivors, fighters, and supporters.

2. Are the breast cancer items on this website high-quality?

Yes, we take great pride in the quality of our breast cancer items. We use durable materials and work with trusted manufacturers to ensure that our products meet our high standards.

3. Can I personalize the breast cancer items with my own message?

Yes, many of our items can be personalized with your own message or name. Simply select the option for personalization and follow the instructions to customize your item.

4. How does my purchase help support breast cancer awareness?

A portion of all proceeds from our website goes towards supporting breast cancer research and awareness programs. By purchasing an item, you are not only getting a great product, but also contributing to a worthy cause.

5. Is there a return policy for the breast cancer items?

Yes, we offer a 30-day return policy for all of our breast cancer items. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for a full refund or exchange. Please refer to our return policy page for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefshawna
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
3RingChef