• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

October Show Success: How I Hit My $15,000 Goal with One Amazing Show!

In summary, Leslie achieved her goal of making $15,000 in carreer sales by the end of the month, but also had to contend with five canceled shows, one that resulted in a large check, and a challenging demo. The show is currently sitting at $14,000 and she is hopeful that it will reach $15,000 by the end of the month.
lesliec
I started the month of October with 10 shows on the books. Really exciting, but almost overwhelming. Set my goal to hit $15,000 by the end of the month (was about $5,000 away). Well, then 5 of them cancelled, rescheduled, or turned into catalog shows. I was kinda bummed..........

Fast forward to tonight. I knew the hostess had 6 outside orders. The demo and such was kinda average. Sales were decent, until the last customer. She wrote me a check for over $800. Too bad she is a relative that lives almost 8 hrs away!!!!!!

The show is sitting at almost $14,000 right now! :eek:

I haven't ever had a show like this, so I am totally pumped!!!!!

WOWZA! Great job!!!! You'll be in CN for sure!

woohoo! you can just never tell

Here comes 2% extra commission!! Sounds like she's there, she's just waitin to come up and knock on your door!!

totally realized how dorky that was, but I'm not sure it matters :D

$14,000 or $1,400? I'm guessing you accidentally added an extra zero? ;)But it's still a great show! Congrats!!!

Congratulations!

Great show!! Congratulations

Sheila said:
$14,000 or $1,400? I'm guessing you accidentally added an extra zero? ;)

But it's still a great show! Congrats!!!

I think she means $14,000 Career Sales since she was talking about getting her $15k this month.

ShelbyMichalek said:
I think she means $14,000 Career Sales since she was talking about getting her $15k this month.

I think the confusion is because she typed that the SHOW is sitting at $14,000

chefheidi2003 said:
I think the confusion is because she typed that the SHOW is sitting at $14,000

yep. That's what I was thinking it came from too.

Awesome job Leslie! Congratulations! So inquiring minds want to know..what is the SHOW total and what is your CAREER sales total now?

Wow, how inspiring!

Congrats, girl, you rock!

HAHAHAH, yes, the show is at $1,400, but I am at right about $14,000 in carreer sales once it submits. I don't think I'll hit $15,000 until November b/c it was my last live show of the month, but it definitely saved my month and is totally exciting!!!!

Congrats!!! And thanks for the clarification. A $14,000 Cooking Show that wasn't Fundraiser related would definitely have been something that Corporate would have needed to acknowledge! LOL

lesliec said:
HAHAHAH, yes, the show is at $1,400, but I am at right about $14,000 in carreer sales once it submits. I don't think I'll hit $15,000 until November b/c it was my last live show of the month, but it definitely saved my month and is totally exciting!!!!

WOOHOO!! A $1400 is friggin' awesome girl! Way to go! That's the range of my second highest show and that's with 6 years of PC. Great job :)

Congrats Leslie! $1400 rocks and is definitely something to dance and cheer about!! Excellent paycheck up ahead!

Ok, I am about to close the show and it is over $1700!!!!!! I can't believe it!!!!! This will be my first month to hit $4,000 in sales. I am a little short of my goal to hit $15,000 this month, but will definitelly make it next month.
Now, I wish We weren't so broke that the comission wasn't already allocated to go to bills. God is providing though and we are really thankful.

Yay! Congratulations!

:love:Way to go, girl!!!:D

That's awesome! Congratulations!

Congratulations leslie! Fantastic work!!

Thanks Ladies. Just closed it at $1740.

Sooomebody just make over $400 on one show. Nicely done :D

woohoo woohoo woohoo!
I haven't checked in on this thread in a day or two--how exciting! Congratulations!!! you're inspiring!

What is the "Awesome Show Tonight!!!!!" event?

The "Awesome Show Tonight!!!!!" event is a virtual cooking show hosted by Pampered Chef where you can learn new recipes, cooking tips, and see our latest products in action. It's a fun and interactive experience for anyone who loves to cook or wants to improve their culinary skills.

How do I attend the "Awesome Show Tonight!!!!!" event?

To attend the "Awesome Show Tonight!!!!!" event, you can register on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Once you register, you will receive a link to join the event at the scheduled date and time.

Is there a cost to attend the "Awesome Show Tonight!!!!!" event?

No, the "Awesome Show Tonight!!!!!" event is completely free to attend. It's our way of sharing our love for cooking with our customers and giving them a chance to see our products in action.

Can I ask questions during the "Awesome Show Tonight!!!!!" event?

Yes, we encourage our attendees to ask questions during the "Awesome Show Tonight!!!!!" event. Our hosts and Pampered Chef consultants will be available to answer any questions you may have about the recipes, products, or cooking techniques.

What happens if I miss the "Awesome Show Tonight!!!!!" event?

If you miss the "Awesome Show Tonight!!!!!" event, don't worry! We will be recording the event and it will be available for viewing on our website. You can also contact a Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a private viewing of the event at a time that works best for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tdawson
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tdawson
  • MaddyandOwensMom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
MaddyandOwensMom
  • heat123