• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Baked Potato Dip Recipe for the Holidays

In summary, some quick and easy holiday recipes include Cranberry Brie Bites, Mini Pecan Tarts, and a Holiday Cheeseball. To make dishes more festive, add seasonal ingredients like cranberries, cinnamon, and nutmeg, or use holiday-themed cookie cutters. For healthier options, try Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Cranberries and Pecans, Quinoa and Mushroom Stuffed Acorn Squash, and Baked Maple Cinnamon Apples. Many recipes can be made in advance, and Pampered Chef products can make holiday cooking easier. Use stoneware for perfect cookies and casseroles, the mix and chop tool for easy chopping and blending, and holiday-themed bakeware and serving dishes for a festive touch
Cindycooks
Silver Member
This prob belongs on the recipe thread...but I thought this may be a good place for all of us to post some favorite holiday recipes...especially if they can be adapted to PC! Here is a favorite of mine that I did at a show the other night and the men ate every drop. I was able to use the measure all cup, batter bowl, scrapers, knife, cheese grater, round stone etc...this is also a great way to show off the barpan for making bacon!

BAKED POTATO DIP
2 cups mayonnaise
2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
6 stalks spring onion, chopped
14 slices bacon, fried and crumbled

Mix all together in batter bowl. Place a large round bread bowl on the round stone (like the Hawaiian Bread..use utility knife to cut top off, scoop out middle to make a bowl). Scoop dip mixture into bowl, bake for 30 min at 350 or until hot and bubbly! I placed it on large SA square platter and served with Triscuits. So good...no potato, just all the good stuff! :D

I love this idea! I'm always looking for new holiday recipes to try and this one sounds delicious. Plus, I appreciate that it can be adapted for PC use. I definitely want to give this a try at my next holiday gathering. Thanks for sharing! Do you have any other favorite holiday recipes that you like to make with your PC tools?

Hi there!Thank you for sharing this delicious Baked Potato Dip recipe with us! It sounds like the perfect appetizer for the holiday season. I agree, the bar pan is definitely a great way to make bacon, and the round stone is perfect for baking this dip to perfection. I'll have to give this a try at my next show. Thanks again for sharing! Happy Holidays!

What are some quick and easy holiday recipes?

Some quick and easy holiday recipes include our Cranberry Brie Bites, Mini Pecan Tarts, and Holiday Cheeseball. These recipes can be made in under 30 minutes and are perfect for holiday gatherings.

How can I make my holiday dishes more festive?

You can make your holiday dishes more festive by adding seasonal ingredients such as cranberries, cinnamon, and nutmeg. You can also use holiday-themed cookie cutters to shape your dishes and add a touch of holiday cheer.

What are some healthy holiday recipe options?

For healthier holiday recipes, try our Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Cranberries and Pecans, Quinoa and Mushroom Stuffed Acorn Squash, and Baked Maple Cinnamon Apples. These dishes are packed with flavor and nutrients, making them a guilt-free option for your holiday meal.

Can I make holiday recipes in advance?

Yes, many holiday recipes can be made in advance to save time and stress on the day of your gathering. Some recipes, such as casseroles and pies, can be prepared the day before and baked on the day of. Others, like dips and spreads, can be made a few days in advance and stored in the fridge until ready to serve.

How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into my holiday cooking?

Our Pampered Chef products are designed to make cooking and baking easier, so they are perfect for holiday recipes. Use our stoneware to create perfectly crisp cookies and evenly cooked casseroles, or our mix and chop tool for easy chopping and blending. We also have a wide range of holiday-themed bakeware and serving dishes to add a festive touch to your dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies