• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Awesome Holiday Recipes

Cindycooks

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 4, 2005
This prob belongs on the recipe thread...but I thought this may be a good place for all of us to post some favorite holiday recipes...especially if they can be adapted to PC! Here is a favorite of mine that I did at a show the other night and the men ate every drop. I was able to use the measure all cup, batter bowl, scrapers, knife, cheese grater, round stone etc...this is also a great way to show off the barpan for making bacon!

BAKED POTATO DIP
2 cups mayonnaise
2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
6 stalks spring onion, chopped
14 slices bacon, fried and crumbled

Mix all together in batter bowl. Place a large round bread bowl on the round stone (like the Hawaiian Bread..use utility knife to cut top off, scoop out middle to make a bowl). Scoop dip mixture into bowl, bake for 30 min at 350 or until hot and bubbly! I placed it on large SA square platter and served with Triscuits. So good...no potato, just all the good stuff! :D