• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Bargains Did I Score at Dollar General?

I usually shop Dollar Tree, where everything is just a dollar, but this may lure me to the Dollar General over the weekend...thanks for the tip!
crissy11
Gold Member
I went in to the store today and on their 90% off table they had ceramic plagues with a ribbon. It reads Follow your Dream and they have a rainbow. I got all they had to give out to my team at the next meeting. They were .35 each. They also had wedding boxes that you set up at the wedding for people to put cards in. They were .20 each and I got all of them. I am giving two per person at the meeting with a challenge to find a bridal shop or two to set up a prize drawing table and to check in once a week to gather any slips. They can also set one at their hairdressers, other stores, etc...
Just wanted to let you know to check your Dollar General Stores for their clearance items. Crystal

Great finds!

Wow! You got some good deals!

I'll have to check my local Dollar General! Thanks for the tip.

Thanks for the info - I LOVE good clearance finds!

I usually shop Dollar Tree, where everything is just a dollar, but this may lure me to the Dollar General over the weekend...thanks for the tip!

crissy11 said:
I went in to the store today and on their 90% off table they had ceramic plagues with a ribbon. It reads Follow your Dream and they have a rainbow. I got all they had to give out to my team at the next meeting. They were .35 each. They also had wedding boxes that you set up at the wedding for people to put cards in. They were .20 each and I got all of them. I am giving two per person at the meeting with a challenge to find a bridal shop or two to set up a prize drawing table and to check in once a week to gather any slips. They can also set one at their hairdressers, other stores, etc...
Just wanted to let you know to check your Dollar General Stores for their clearance items. Crystal

great idea!!

1. What is the "Awesome Deal at Dollar General" promotion?

The "Awesome Deal at Dollar General" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that allows customers to purchase select products at discounted prices when shopping at Dollar General stores.

2. Which products are included in the "Awesome Deal at Dollar General" promotion?

The specific products included in the "Awesome Deal at Dollar General" promotion may vary, but generally include popular Pampered Chef items such as cookware, kitchen tools, and food storage containers.

3. How long is the "Awesome Deal at Dollar General" promotion available?

The duration of the "Awesome Deal at Dollar General" promotion can vary, but it is typically available for a limited time only. It is important to check the expiration date or availability of the promotion before making a purchase.

4. Can I use additional discounts or coupons with the "Awesome Deal at Dollar General" promotion?

No, the "Awesome Deal at Dollar General" promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts or coupons. It is a standalone offer that cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions.

5. Do I need a special code or coupon to redeem the "Awesome Deal at Dollar General" promotion?

No, you do not need a special code or coupon to redeem the "Awesome Deal at Dollar General" promotion. Simply look for the designated Pampered Chef products at Dollar General stores and the discount will be automatically applied at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rbvernon
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • janezapchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
littlemaisyPC
  • lockhartkitchen