• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Delicious Microwave Cake - Amanda's Last Class Success!

In summary, Amanda made a microwave cake and it was very popular with her students. She plans to get more Rasberry chips to make it again.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
I just had to tell you ladies. Last night was my last sit down class that I have to do for my teaching credential. We decided to bring food in, of course I forgot until an hour before class. So I decided to make a microwave cake, that would be the fastest. I took a bag of Rasbery Chocolate chips and put the whole bag at the bottom of the fluted stone, and then made a choc. cake as normal and put that over the top. I took it to class warm and everbody loved it and could not believe that it was done in the microwave. I ended up selling 3 fluted stones last night. The cake was awesome, now I have to go get more Rasberry chips. Thanks for listening, talk to you ladies later!
Amanda :D

Yummy!! Wat to sale those stones!!! ;) Now I'll have to look for raspberry chips too. *giggles*

I have found them at Albertson's only during the holiday season in the baking section next to the mini hershy kisses. They are hershy brand, usually in a white bag. ;)

pamperedalf said:
I just had to tell you ladies. Last night was my last sit down class that I have to do for my teaching credential. We decided to bring food in, of course I forgot until an hour before class. So I decided to make a microwave cake, that would be the fastest. I took a bag of Rasbery Chocolate chips and put the whole bag at the bottom of the fluted stone, and then made a choc. cake as normal and put that over the top. I took it to class warm and everbody loved it and could not believe that it was done in the microwave. I ended up selling 3 fluted stones last night. The cake was awesome, now I have to go get more Rasberry chips. Thanks for listening, talk to you ladies later!
Amanda :D

CAn you make these in any other stone? What's the regular recipe please?

That sounds soooooogood, how long did you cook it for in the microwave? I have seen rasberry chips before but never tried them. I might try this for the holidays, thanks for sharing.

Michelle De Angelis
Billerica, Massachusetts

CAn you make these in any other stone? What's the regular recipe please?

You could probably use the square or rectangle baker. I would make choc cake per box instructions except add a TBSP more oil. Put cake mix in one of the bakers and then cover the top with Rasberry chips. Put in oven at 350 for 40 -60 minutes depending on your oven.

good, how long did you cook it for in the microwave? I have seen rasberry chips before but never tried them. I might try this for the holidays, thanks for sharing.

I cooked it in the Microwave for 14 minutes rotating it every 3. I have noticed if your microwave turns automatically you don't have to rotate the cake. :D
Amanda Fairall

1. Can I use any type of cake mix for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any brand or flavor of cake mix for this recipe. Just make sure to follow the instructions on the box for the correct amount of water and oil to add.

2. Is it necessary to use a Pampered Chef microwave-safe dish for this recipe?

While we recommend using a Pampered Chef microwave-safe dish for the best results, you can use any microwave-safe dish that is similar in size to the one recommended in the recipe.

3. How long should I microwave the cake for?

The exact time may vary depending on your microwave's wattage, but typically the cake will need to be microwaved for 7-8 minutes. You can check the doneness of the cake by inserting a toothpick in the center - if it comes out clean, the cake is done.

4. Can I add any additional ingredients to the cake mix?

Yes, you can customize the cake to your liking by adding ingredients such as chocolate chips, nuts, or fruit. Just be sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly if you add extra ingredients that may affect the moisture or density of the cake.

5. Can I make this cake ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the cake ahead of time and store it in an airtight container. It will stay fresh for up to 3 days. To reheat, simply microwave for 20-30 seconds.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Firegirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Aun
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Aun
Replies