1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Awesome Cake

1. pamperedalf

pamperedalf Senior Member Silver Member

I just had to tell you ladies. Last night was my last sit down class that I have to do for my teaching credential. We decided to bring food in, of course I forgot until an hour before class. So I decided to make a microwave cake, that would be the fastest. I took a bag of Rasbery Chocolate chips and put the whole bag at the bottom of the fluted stone, and then made a choc. cake as normal and put that over the top. I took it to class warm and everbody loved it and could not believe that it was done in the microwave. I ended up selling 3 fluted stones last night. The cake was awesome, now I have to go get more Rasberry chips. Thanks for listening, talk to you ladies later!
    Amanda :D

Dec 8, 2005
  2. luv2cookathome

luv2cookathome Member

Yummy!! Wat to sale those stones!!! ;) Now I'll have to look for raspberry chips too. *giggles*

3. pamperedalf

I have found them at Albertson's only during the holiday season in the baking section next to the mini hershy kisses. They are hershy brand, usually in a white bag. ;)

Dec 8, 2005
  4. its_me_susan

its_me_susan Senior Member

CAn you make these in any other stone? What's the regular recipe please?

Dec 8, 2005
  5. Chef Michelle D

Chef Michelle D Member

That sounds soooooo

good, how long did you cook it for in the microwave? I have seen rasberry chips before but never tried them. I might try this for the holidays, thanks for sharing.

Michelle De Angelis
    Billerica, Massachusetts

6. pamperedalf

CAn you make these in any other stone? What's the regular recipe please?

You could probably use the square or rectangle baker. I would make choc cake per box instructions except add a TBSP more oil. Put cake mix in one of the bakers and then cover the top with Rasberry chips. Put in oven at 350 for 40 -60 minutes depending on your oven.

good, how long did you cook it for in the microwave? I have seen rasberry chips before but never tried them. I might try this for the holidays, thanks for sharing.

I cooked it in the Microwave for 14 minutes rotating it every 3. I have noticed if your microwave turns automatically you don't have to rotate the cake. :D
    Amanda Fairall

Dec 8, 2005
Have something to add?