• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Average Time Before Order Is Shipped?

In summary, the individual submitted a show on Monday, October 5th, but as of Thursday, October 8th, the PC site still showed that the order had not shipped. They were concerned about the slow turnaround time and were curious about others' experiences. Some mentioned that shipping usually takes a few business days, but there may be delays due to training holiday help. The individual also mentioned living in a rural area which may contribute to longer shipping times. Others in the same town reported similar delays and it was suggested that the warehouse may be backed up with processing orders. The individual will bring up the issue at a meeting and may consider doing a show-to-go with the new flier instead.
Roadtripray
Silver Member
I searched the forums but couldn't find any threads about this recently. I submitted a show on Monday, October 5th. It's now Thursday, October 8th and the PC site doesn't show the order has shipped yet. This is my first order since reactivating, so I'm not sure what it has been, but this seems really slow.So now I have a show on Monday, and the host of this show was a guest at a previous show and she won't have her order. So much for talking up what she got and how she is already loving it :-(.I'd like to hear what everyone thinks is typical turnaround time for getting the orders shipped. If this is typical I think PC had better get with the jet age. Companies like Amazon have really raised the bar as it pertains to customers' expectations.

I find that shipping is usually within a few business days. I also find that my hosts often have the products on their doorsteps before the websites updates to shipped. Still, right now they're probably training holiday help. It may take a little longer than usual.

And if the products are coming from consultants, how can it take so long to get them shipped?Thanks!I would say it is pretty typical. I don't think I've ever had an order show shipped on the day that I submitted it. It usually takes a couple of days for me, but I also live in a rural area so that could be why.I just checked my personal website and it is still showing the order as not having shipped. I'm hoping it will ship today or tomorrow. I need the products for an event next week.Thank you all for your feedback! I do live in the Midwest, but I am in a major city (Kansas City). The other distributor who lives in the same town as me said her orders have been taking 5-7 business days to ship lately. She's been doing this for 20 years and said she's never seen it this slow. I guess it's possible that things are slow in general because of the time of year? I'm going to ask about it at the meeting tonight.I did start looking at some of the other threads after I posted this and I saw that some people had mentioned that they had been told the warehouse was backed up with processing orders. I guess I just didn't look at the date of the posts and I thought that might have been an issue in the past. But if it's currently an issue, then I guess I'm just going to have to go with it.Thanks again everyone!But, there is no reason to advertise items for a sale that we can't actually sellyou can always do a show-to-go with the new flier and get the free gift for the host.

1. What is the "Average Time Before Order Is Shipped"?

The "Average Time Before Order Is Shipped" refers to the average amount of time it takes for a company to process and ship out an order after it has been placed by a customer.

2. How is the "Average Time Before Order Is Shipped" calculated?

The "Average Time Before Order Is Shipped" is calculated by taking the total amount of time it takes for all orders to be processed and shipped, and dividing it by the number of orders.

3. Why is the "Average Time Before Order Is Shipped" important?

The "Average Time Before Order Is Shipped" is important because it gives customers an idea of how long they can expect to wait for their order to be delivered. It also reflects the efficiency and reliability of a company's order processing and shipping process.

4. Does the "Average Time Before Order Is Shipped" include weekends and holidays?

It depends on the company and their business hours. Some companies may include weekends and holidays in their calculation of the "Average Time Before Order Is Shipped", while others may only include business days.

5. Can the "Average Time Before Order Is Shipped" vary for different products or shipping methods?

Yes, the "Average Time Before Order Is Shipped" can vary depending on the specific product or shipping method chosen by the customer. Some products may take longer to process and ship, while certain shipping methods may be faster or slower than others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • lisasfuncooking