• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Average Guest Attendance: 8-10 at Recent Shows

.Since January, my show attendance has been unbelieveable, I'd say about 15 average...I had one in Jan that was about 23 guests. I think the cold weather is a good factor, people are wanting to get the heck out of their house! :sing:My average is 6-9 guests per show.I'm just curious what everyone would say their average guest attendance is for their shows. For my last few I've had 8-10 at each.My show average for the year is 7. But I've had anywhere between 3 and 13.My show average for the year is 7. But I've had anywhere between 3 and 13.
amyscookinggear
Gold Member
I'm just curious what everyone would say their average guest attendance is for their shows. For my last few I've had 8-10 at each.

My show average for the year is 7. But I've had anywhere between 3 and 13.

niclowther said:
My show average for the year is 7. But I've had anywhere between 3 and 13.

Me too, occationally I get 20.

Wow 20. I hear of people w/ that many, but not me. I wish. I'm hoping to have a big show beginning of March. Keep my fingers crossed.

Since January, my show attendance has been unbelieveable, I'd say about 15 average...I had one in Jan that was about 23 guests. I think the cold weather is a good factor, people are wanting to get the heck out of their house! :sing:

My average is 6-9 guests per show.

amyscookinggear said:
I'm just curious what everyone would say their average guest attendance is for their shows. For my last few I've had 8-10 at each.

Wow, that would be a dream number for me!

My average attendance at the shows I have done in Jan and Feb is 12-15. I started giving my hostesses a free gift when they give me a guest list with 40+ invites on it and they have all been meeting the challenge. My free gift is a spice. But they work for it!

Since I've been sending out the invites, my show average is 13...but I've had quite a few where it's 20+!

I usually have 10-14 people- I have found that when I have 20+, my sales are much lower. I think because everyone is in party mode, and no one wants to listen to me. Has anyone else had that experience? I am ready to leave for a show right now, and she has 10 confirmed, and maybe's and she already has 6 outside orders. Those are the kind of shows I like !!!

mrssyvo said:
I usually have 10-14 people- I have found that when I have 20+, my sales are much lower. I think because everyone is in party mode, and no one wants to listen to me. Has anyone else had that experience?

I agree Sue,

When the numbers get over 15 - I feel like I am trying to over talk the party?? And face it, when you have that many - it is hard to keep their attention- they want to talk too!! I guess it depends on how you set up the party. THAT is why it is so nice to have a head count when you arrive at the party...

~G

The most I have had was 9

My average attendance is 13. I totally agree that the bigger the party the harder is to to keep everyones attention. I have done parties where I prepared the food before hand; put the recipe in the packet and played a few games. I find everyone is willing to hold their attention long enough for games, and I am not "shouting" LOL I play typically 3 games; Bingo, Ticket Game and of course Draw Slips. I have also gotten quite a few bookings because of this as they are happy that it's a short presentation and still allows plenty of time for them to gather and chat. My average party has been $623

What is considered a good average guest attendance for a Pampered Chef party?

A good average guest attendance for a Pampered Chef party is typically between 8-12 guests. However, it ultimately depends on the size of the host's network and how well they promote the party.

How can I increase my average guest attendance for my Pampered Chef parties?

One way to increase your average guest attendance is by utilizing social media and word-of-mouth to promote your party. You can also offer incentives for guests who bring a friend, such as a free product or a discount on their purchase.

What should I do if my average guest attendance for my Pampered Chef party is lower than expected?

If your average guest attendance is lower than expected, it may be helpful to reach out to your host and discuss ways to increase attendance. This could include changing the date or time of the party, offering a theme, or providing more information about the products and benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party.

Does the average guest attendance affect the host's rewards for hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, the average guest attendance can affect the host's rewards for hosting a Pampered Chef party. Generally, the more guests attend the party, the higher the host's rewards will be.

Is there a minimum or maximum number of guests for a Pampered Chef party?

There is no minimum or maximum number of guests for a Pampered Chef party. However, it is recommended to have at least 8 guests to ensure a successful party. Larger parties with more guests can also be beneficial as it increases sales and potential bookings for future parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • redsoxgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
dymplz8
  • mandy412
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies