• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is this autographed photo journal by Marla and Jean a must-have for collectors?

In summary, "Autographed by Marla and Jean!" is a limited edition collection of Pampered Chef products that are personally signed by the founders, Marla and Jean. These products can be purchased through an Independent Pampered Chef Consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. Not all Pampered Chef products are available with autographs, as the collection is limited and only select products are chosen to be signed by the founders. Unfortunately, specific product requests for autographs are not possible, but new additions to the collection may be added in the future. There are no additional fees for these autographed products, as they are priced the same as non-autographed products of the same type.
keril
This is a gift they mail to new Directors. Beautiful red leather (or faux, but looks real) photo journal with authentic signatures from Marla G. and Jean Jonas. Asking $35, plus $5 shipping to United States only. Email: [email protected]. Thanks!

Wow - I didn't get one of those mailed to me when I promoted to Director! (and that was just last year!)

I didn't get one either! (Dec 1st, 2010!) Haha!

Must be part of the new Career Plan as of 3/1/11. At any rate, I won't use it, so first one to email me can buy it!

Wow, that's awesome...didn't get one either. =( Would have LOVED it!

I can't believe you want to part w/ it, even if you aren't going to "use" it, what a collector's item!:love:

What is "Autographed by Marla and Jean!"?

"Autographed by Marla and Jean!" is a special collection of Pampered Chef products that have been personally signed by founders Marla and Jean, adding an extra special touch to your kitchen tools.

How can I purchase an "Autographed by Marla and Jean!" product?

You can purchase these limited edition products through an Independent Pampered Chef Consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. Simply search for "Autographed by Marla and Jean!" to see the available products.

Are all Pampered Chef products available with autographs?

No, not all products are available with autographs. The "Autographed by Marla and Jean!" collection is limited and only select products are chosen to be signed by the founders.

Can I request a specific product to be autographed?

Unfortunately, no. The products that are chosen to be signed are determined by Marla and Jean themselves. However, you can keep an eye out for new additions to the collection.

Are there any additional fees for "Autographed by Marla and Jean!" products?

No, there are no additional fees for these autographed products. They are priced the same as non-autographed products of the same type.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefamanda
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
stephaniekocala
Back