• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Show Surprises with $918 in Comm. Sales!

In summary, the speaker had a successful show on Tuesday, August 23rd with 10 people attending and $918.00 in commission sales. The host also received 5 outside orders. The speaker then asks how others' month has gone and shares their own successful couples show with 8 couples and 3 singles attending and $1105 in sales. They are excited to potentially reach $3000 in sales for the month and earn a new showcase.
Hypersteffy
I just wanted to brag a little because I was surprised at how well my last show did. I just did a show on Tuesday, August 23rd. Before the show I was really excited because a week before my host asked for 20 more invites than the 40 I had given her. I was taken back since she was my first host to ask that. She sent out 56 invites. I called her the Sunday before and to my surprise she only had 5 confirmed guests. I was kindof disappointed but, I reminded her to call her guest tonight or tomorrow to remind them. So, when I did her party I was glad to see 10 people there. She also got 5 outside orders and her show did $918.00 in comm. sales. I was very happy to say the least. Well, how has everybody else's month gone? Let me know. :)

Awesome!!!WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is an excellent show!! GOOD JOB! I need some of that to rub off on me!!

All the best!!!

That's Great!!!! Shows like that really get you excited for the next one. :D

Congratulations with your awesome show Hypersteffy!! :D GOOD JOB!!

You asked how others August shows were going. I did my first couples show Saturday. 8 couples and 3 singles showed. I always have fun at my shows but this took the cake! All the guys there were "class-clowns". I had them pamper their wives by doing to the demos. OH MY! :eek: The guy that was filling the deviled eggs with the EAD was trying to make Dairy Queen curls with the filling! :D I had to put the hosts husband in time-out (used my Clock/Timer) because he was cheating with a game! Anyway...when I left that night she was at $1105 with more outside orders coming in! We are to close Wednesday.

I think I will have a $3000 August! :eek: Only $1000 to go till I earn my new showcase!!! Woo Hoo

What are the "My Show Surprises with $918 in Comm. Sales!"?

"My Show Surprises with $918 in Comm. Sales!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for hosts who hold successful parties. It allows hosts to earn $918 in commission sales, which is a significant increase compared to the usual commission earned."

How can I qualify for "My Show Surprises with $918 in Comm. Sales!"?

To qualify for this promotion, you must host a Pampered Chef party and have at least $918 in commission sales. This can be achieved through successful party sales and bookings with your guests.

What happens if I don't reach $918 in commission sales?

If you do not reach $918 in commission sales, you will still earn commission based on the regular commission structure. However, you will not be eligible for the special promotion of "My Show Surprises with $918 in Comm. Sales!"

When will I receive the $918 in commission sales?

If you qualify for "My Show Surprises with $918 in Comm. Sales!", you will receive the additional $918 in commission sales on top of your regular commission earnings within 10 business days after the party's closing date.

Can I combine "My Show Surprises with $918 in Comm. Sales!" with other promotions?

No, "My Show Surprises with $918 in Comm. Sales!" cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts offered by Pampered Chef. However, you can still earn host rewards and benefits in addition to the $918 in commission sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Shanz
  • Addie4TLC