• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

PWS Newsletter Update: August 2012 Message Now Available for Download

Yes, the August newsletter went out on the 29th. So you will have to wait until September for your first newsletter.
otisbg
Gold Member
Has anyone been able to upload the latest message for the PWS Newsletter? Last month's is still there and in last weeks newswire, it said it would go out on 8/1/12.....I am confused.................:yuck: and unable to update

I know the newswire said we had until noon on the 29th ( yesterday) to customize our message.

I have been trying since the 26th with no luck

Just checked back and it is finally there....Whew!!

Good...I had no words of wisdom on that one! ;) I didn't even remember to look until last night. I entered a bunch of new subscribers late last night- so hopefully that was in time to take. I'll know in a few days I guess.

When we add new contacts to our P3 program, and then we sync to the website, will those new contacts automatically be added to the newsletter? (This is only my 3rd month using the PC newsletter, so I'm still a bit new at it.)

babywings76 said:
When we add new contacts to our P3 program, and then we sync to the website, will those new contacts automatically be added to the newsletter? (This is only my 3rd month using the PC newsletter, so I'm still a bit new at it.)
Yes...if you follow the "process". I did it as an experiment once. I entered them in P3- made sure to select the category as "NEWSLETTER GROUP". I don't remember if that category was already there, like the others (host, guest, etc), or if I had to add it. But after I did the entry, I synced with my PWS. It added the contacts to my Customer Connection list. Then I think at a certain time of day (5pm??) it automatically syncs with the newsletter contact list. Anyone with the "NEWSLETTER GROUP" category checked off, was pulled into my subscriber list.I manually entered mine last night, simply because I wanted to get them in before the August newsletter went out and didn't want to risk missing the cut-off. But I know the other way works- I tracked a few on purpose and they popped up. :D

Would someone be willing to show me a copy of the newsletter? I am interested in subscribing to the service, I just don't know what is involved in it and how to go about it.

Kandi2candy said:
Would someone be willing to show me a copy of the newsletter? I am interested in subscribing to the service, I just don't know what is involved in it and how to go about it.

Do you have a PWS? If so, the newsletter service is included in your subscription. Just go to the PWS assistant and then click on Customer Connection. Then you can click on the newsletter section. There you can preview the newsletter.

Kandi2candy said:

What's your email address? I can forward you July's today or August's in a few days.

my email is [email protected]
Either one is fine i'm just curious what they look like before I sign up for the webpage.
Thank you very much!

I am just working on setting up my newsletter for the first time. When do the newsletters go out? I am assuming that August's already went out. Does that mean that I have to wait until September for my first newsletter to go out?

What is included in the August Pws Newsletter?

The August Pws Newsletter includes new product releases, recipes, and promotions for the month.

How can I access the August Pws Newsletter?

You can access the August Pws Newsletter by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Newsletter" tab.

Can I share the August Pws Newsletter with others?

Yes, you can share the August Pws Newsletter with others by forwarding the email or sharing the link to the online version.

What should I do if I am not receiving the August Pws Newsletter?

If you are not receiving the August Pws Newsletter, please check your spam or junk folder. You can also update your email preferences in your Pampered Chef account to ensure you receive future newsletters.

Are there any exclusive deals or discounts in the August Pws Newsletter?

Yes, the August Pws Newsletter may include exclusive deals or discounts for Pampered Chef consultants and customers. Make sure to read the newsletter carefully to take advantage of these offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
deanna_g
  • cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies