• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where is my Consultant Tote? Submitted 2 Shows on 10th

In summary, to find the status of your Consultant Tote for 2 Shows on the 10th, log into your consultant account on the company's website and go to the "My Totes" section. To track its delivery, click on the tracking link in your shipping confirmation email and use the tracking number provided. If you need to change the delivery address, contact customer service. If the tote has not arrived, check the tracking information and contact customer service for further assistance. Expedited shipping may be available for an additional fee.
AshleyAllison
Has anyone who submitted 2 shows already received their new consultant tote? I submitted 2 shows on the 10th and haven't even received anything saying I earned it. Any idea how I can check on the shipment status to see if it's even been shipped yet?

In the August 13 PC Newswire they said: Please note: There is a slight delay in shipping of the New Consultant Kit Tote to August Sales Promotion achievers. They will begin shipping as earned on Aug. 23. We apologize for any inconvenience. This delay does not affect the New Consultant Kit Tote that is included in the New Consultant Kit or the Mini Kit.

Thank you, I must have missed that.

1. Where can I find the status of my Consultant Tote for 2 Shows on the 10th?

You can find the status of your Consultant Tote by logging into your consultant account on the company's website and navigating to the "My Totes" section. Here, you will be able to see the current location and estimated delivery date for your tote.

2. How can I track the delivery of my Consultant Tote for 2 Shows on the 10th?

You can track the delivery of your Consultant Tote by clicking on the tracking link provided in your shipping confirmation email. This will take you to the courier's website where you can track the progress of your tote using the tracking number provided.

3. Can I change the delivery address for my Consultant Tote for 2 Shows on the 10th?

If you need to change the delivery address for your Consultant Tote, please contact the company's customer service team as soon as possible. They may be able to update the address before the tote is shipped, but this cannot be guaranteed.

4. What should I do if my Consultant Tote for 2 Shows on the 10th has not arrived?

If your Consultant Tote has not arrived on the estimated delivery date, please first check the tracking information to see if there are any delays or issues with the delivery. If there are no updates, please contact the company's customer service team for further assistance.

5. Can I expedite the delivery of my Consultant Tote for 2 Shows on the 10th?

Expedited shipping options may be available for an additional fee. Please contact the company's customer service team to see if this is possible for your order. Keep in mind that expedited shipping does not guarantee a specific delivery date, but it will be prioritized for faster delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Mary Rose
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Chef Mary Rose
  • Suzballard
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • lestat_de_leon