• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop the August Outlet on CC with Trish in Texas - Independent Consultant

In summary, Trish in Texas, an Independent Consultant, shared updates about the new August Outlet on CC. She highlighted some of the new items, including the Cranberry bar board and knife, which she believes will make great gifts. She also mentioned the old carafe being available at a more affordable price on the outlet. Trish also noticed some discrepancies in pricing and availability of certain items on the outlet and questioned if they were still in the process of updating it. Donna, another consultant, clarified that the outlet can only be ordered through CC and suggested calling the 1-800 number if a debit card is not available. Trish and Donna both expressed frustration with not being able to use their TPC credit card for outlet orders. Tr
Trish1953
Silver Member
They finally added August Outlet on CC.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Thanks for the update!!

Ooh-- some good stuff on there this month. :)

I love the Cranberry bar board and knife, I just ordered some, they make cute gifts.

And the cranberry matches the Fall color story! I know some folks will be really excited to see the old carafe on there. The new one is great, but the old one is more affordable (especially at outlet price).

I see that the plain white Bar Board is $5.25 ...and the colored ones WITH A KNIFE... are just $5!!! LOL
Who wouldn't save the .25 for a knife! LOL...

Wasn't the Stoneware Rack...the wooden thing with pegs to hold different stoneware ...just on there? My host from Saturday said they needed something to hold the stoneware up..she had several standing against her backsplash, and she wanted something to hold them better...I told her to check out my Outlet section...but it's not there any more... hmmm...

Oh...and the striped and Leaf towel set was $14.25 and NOW is $14.25...
hmmmmm....

Is that on the August outlet - I didn't see that?

Are they in the middle of updating? B/c I want the tablecloth for someone and am worried if I wait until tomorrow, it will be gone!!

I was thinking about ordering some of the bar boards for host gifts.

How do you put the outlet on PWS?

It's automatically there, if you're qualified to have it. You must have submitted $1250 sales or 4 shows before it'll show up on your PWS. When it does, it's in the "order products" area (individual orders only), at the bottom of the product categories.

Do you have to order the outlet on CC or can we order them through Pampered Partner Plus?

Donna

To order outlet samples, you need to order through CC.

chefann said:
To order outlet samples, you need to order through CC.

I guess the only way to order them is through TPC debit card?:(

DMB75 said:

If you want to order Samples & do not have a debit card, you can call the 1 800 449 2433 & you can order that way using a credit card...HTH

DMB75 said:

That is a pain, we should write to HO about wanting to be able to use our TPC credit card for outlet stuff.

tlennhoff said:
That is a pain, we should write to HO about wanting to be able to use our TPC credit card for outlet stuff.

I agree...now when I see something I like, I'll ask my director or go the PWS & order....

Yay! Thanks for the update! I just ordered a bunch of cranberry bar boards and the grapefruit knives!

If someone orders an outlet order from our PWS, does it count as commission for us?

I know I know.... So many questions.

Donna

DMB75 said:
If someone orders an outlet order from our PWS, does it count as commission for us?

Donna

Yes! :)

There was someone on here just the other day looking for the serving bowls....they are on there!

I just love the outlet! I'm looking at the cranberry bar board and thinking great teacher gift!

missydivine said:
I just love the outlet! I'm looking at the cranberry bar board and thinking great teacher gift!

Ooh, what a good idea!!

Last year I gave RUFTH Trivets as teacher gifts. Got really nice comments on them!

DMB75 said:

Donna

Yes, it is considered an individual sale and counts towards our commision. The order will automatically be shipped by HO so you don't need to do anything except thank the customer for the order if they gave you contact info.

I just ordered a bunch of the Cranberry Bar Board w/Knife to give away at my September show! I know a lot of people were so excited to see the cranberry color for SA. I hope these free gifts will be an incentive to buy. I'll do something like "Whoever spends $60 in products gets the Cranberry Bar Board w/Knife for free."

Donna

?is the lg cut board the same as on in cat on pg 27?

Nope. It's the previous version without the silicone edge.

1. What is the August Outlet and how do I access it?

The August Outlet is a special sale event offered by Pampered Chef where you can find discounted products from our current catalog. It is only available for a limited time and can be accessed through our website under the "Outlet" tab.

2. Are the products in the August Outlet the same quality as the ones in the regular catalog?

Yes, all products in the August Outlet are of the same high quality as our regular catalog items. The only difference is that they may be from previous collections or have limited quantities available.

3. Can I use coupons or discounts on August Outlet items?

No, unfortunately coupons or discounts cannot be applied to August Outlet items as they are already heavily discounted. However, you can still earn Host Rewards on outlet purchases as long as you meet the minimum order requirement.

4. How often does the August Outlet sale happen?

The August Outlet sale typically happens once a year, during the month of August. However, we may occasionally have other outlet sales throughout the year so be sure to check our website regularly.

5. Can I return or exchange items purchased from the August Outlet?

All sales from the August Outlet are final and cannot be returned or exchanged. However, if you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
K_Jurich
  • Trish1953
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • Trish1953
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies