• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

August Newsletter: Upped Special Amount, Looking Forward to New Products

In summary, the August newsletter has been received and October's specials have already been announced. However, the guest special amount has been increased to $75, which may discourage some customers from purchasing. There are no new products included in the specials, but a new product may be added later as a "first 10 days" special for hosts. Some customers have noticed a decrease in orders due to the small incentive of the current guest special. The October host specials include various kitchen items such as a knife block set and roasting pan.
Amanda_RI
Gold Member
Just got the August newsletter in the mail. I'm glad to already have October's specials, since I have customers looking to book then. But...I have to say, I'm unhappy that they upped the guest special amount to $75 again. :( I know they don't have to give away anything for free, but $75 to get a large or small micro-cooker? I can't see a lot of my customers going for that.

Ah well. It is what it is. I can't wait to find out what the new products will be!

What are the specials? I hope it doesn't give anything away as to what the new products are going to be...

No--no new products as host or guest specials.

They seem to add a new product to the host specials later as "first 10 days" sort of host special.....

Can you share the specials then?

Amanda.... I agree!! Guests might as well spend the money to just purchase the micro cookers.....it will be cheaper for them. $75.00 is not really a "teaser" to inspire guests to spend to get the special.

They upped it last year too - not sure which month, but for the holidays. Hopefully it'll go back down in January.

They upped it October - December and then it went back down. If it's the quick-stir pitcher for free I can see pushing your order up to $75, but not for the microcookers. I know last year when they did it, my orders were lower and then when it went back to the spend $60 they went back up. $15 is a lot when you add in tax and shipping.

I totally agree. At my July shows, I noticed that my orders were smaller, too, because people weren't overly thrilled with the fly swatter. I know it's a cute novelty item, but what is the value? $3? That's not a huge incentive to bump your order up $10 and pay more tax. The Quick-Stir was an awesome guest special! Practically too good to be true. People made sure they hit $60 to get one of those for free.

For those asking: October host specials:Bamboo Knife Block Set
Roasting Pan w/Rack
Covered Roaster
Cookie Press
Two Stackable Cooling Racks

Q: What is the increased special amount for the August newsletter?

A: The increased special amount for the August newsletter is $50 off any purchase of $150 or more.

Q: Can I use the August newsletter special on any product?

A: Yes, the $50 off $150 special can be used on any product in our current catalog or on our website.

Q: When will the new products be available?

A: The new products will be available for purchase starting August 1st.

Q: Are there any new kitchen gadgets being released in the August newsletter?

A: Yes, we have several new kitchen gadgets being released including a spiralizer, a citrus press, and a garlic press.

Q: Can I combine the August newsletter special with other discounts or promotions?

A: No, the August newsletter special cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. It is only valid for a single purchase of $150 or more.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• paigev71
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
paigev71
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • rwesterpchef
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies