• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

August Newsletter: Chef Community to the Rescue!

In summary, the Chef Community to the Rescue! program is a monthly initiative by Pampered Chef that supports and recognizes individuals who are making a positive impact in their local communities through food. To nominate someone for the program, simply fill out a nomination form on the website. The program has a wide-reaching impact, bringing people together and inspiring others to get involved in their communities. Ways to get involved include nominating someone, spreading the word, volunteering, or donating to the causes and organizations supported by the program. More information can be found on the website and social media pages.
pc ri lisa
Gold Member
:rolleyes: :) ;) Would anyone care to share their August Newsletter. I have been trying to do my own this morning and let's just say I need some guidance! Thanks so much in advance. You fellow cheffers are GREAT! :) ;) :p

All that I know is I want a huge section on the cookware in sept....i want lots of free stuff in panorama! But I haven't had the chance to sit down and create one yet...

just want to get it back on the pagge, Thanks!

Thanks I will check it out!

1. What is the Chef Community to the Rescue! program?

The Chef Community to the Rescue! program is a monthly initiative by Pampered Chef to support and give back to the community. It aims to highlight the work of chefs and individuals who are making a positive impact in their local communities through food.

2. How can I nominate someone for the Chef Community to the Rescue! program?

To nominate someone for the Chef Community to the Rescue! program, simply fill out the nomination form on our website with information about the individual and their community impact. Our team will review all nominations and select a recipient for each month.

3. What kind of impact does the Chef Community to the Rescue! program have?

The Chef Community to the Rescue! program has a wide-reaching impact as it not only supports and recognizes individuals in their community work, but also raises awareness for important causes and issues. It also brings people together and inspires others to get involved in their communities.

4. How can I get involved with the Chef Community to the Rescue! program?

There are several ways to get involved with the Chef Community to the Rescue! program. You can nominate someone for the program, spread the word about the program and its recipients, or even volunteer or donate to the causes and organizations that the recipients are supporting.

5. Where can I find more information about the Chef Community to the Rescue! program?

You can find more information about the Chef Community to the Rescue! program on our website, including past recipients, their impact, and how to get involved. You can also follow us on social media for updates and announcements about the program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • smithcooking
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • PamperedNotPerfect08