• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

August Newsletter: Has It Been Created? (Share If So!)

In summary, a group of consultants are sharing and discussing their August Newsletter. Tammy has shared hers and received positive feedback. Other consultants are also expressing their excitement and appreciation for the newsletter. Some are having trouble copying and pasting it, but Tammy suggests using the "select all" option. Some consultants are also discussing using other newsletter services, such as 123byrequest. There is also a request for the September newsletter and a question about how the information is obtained. It is later discovered that the conversation is from 2007.
sherry
Gold Member
I know it's early, but has anyone done the August Newsletter yet? If so, would you mind sharing? Thanks

I don't know if this is finished, but here it is.

Attachments

• August Newsletter[1].doc
    1.8 MB · Views: 730
I think I have it now.

Attachments

• August Newsletter[1].doc
    1.7 MB · Views: 834
Very nicely done Tammy. Loks very professional.

Nice newletter. Useful information, very nice!

thanksYour newsletter is great? Thank you so much for sharing!!!

I love it! I am using it this month! Just what I have been needing.

Great Job!!Thank you so much, this is an awesome newsletter!!
Keep up the great work!!:)

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH for sharing!!!!!

This is great --but can anyone turn it into a basic e-mail and forward to me--it keeps messing up when I copy and paste---I was so excited to have a newsletter early--but can't use it--I don't like to send attachments--it works perfectly as an attachment though

[email protected]

PLEASE HELP:D

Wow! Great job. Thanks for sharing. I hope you don't mind if I use it.

Thanks!! This is awesome!! :D

Great job! Thanks for sharing.

I copy and pasted it into an email and it didn't email well. That is usually how I do Linda's newsletters. What did I do wrong?

I had the same problem. I have to wait til my hubby gets up. I even tried to save it as an adobe file and I couldn't get it to do it. I am glad it isn't just me. I have been having comp problems lately and wasn't sure what I was doing wrong.

I think I'm going to subscribe to that Constant Contact.com I like doing my own newsletters (or borrowing from you guys :D), but do worry about it showing up as SPAM to some of my customers. This should help that problem. It is more costly than Tasty Tidbits or some of the others, but it is the only one I've heard of that screens for SPAM.

Thanks! I haven't had time to make mine this month. You did a great job!

Still a Newbie.......:eek:

Wow I love that newsletter, How do you get the email addresses. I was reading your disclaimer at the bottom. Do you have people sign a special list for them to receive your newsletter? Or do you just send it to everyone on your contact list?

Oh by the way, for those that are having a hard time copying. Be sure to hit "select all" then copy first, and it should copy better than draging the mouse over it.

Thanks

Thanks so much!

Thanks! Anybody else have theirs ready to share?

Bren706 said:
Thanks! Anybody else have theirs ready to share?

Linda, have you had time to even think about an August Newsletter? :)

Tammy, thanks for posting yours, but I need to make some changes and I can't do it on yours. You gave me some great ideas on what I want to include in mine!!

chefjeanine said:
Linda, have you had time to even think about an August Newsletter? :)
Sorry Jeanne, I subscribed to 123byrequest. I just had to let something go and the newsletter takes so much of my time. I'm going to give this a try for a few months and see how it goes, if I do decide to go back to my own I'll let y'all know.

pamperedlinda said:
Sorry Jeanne, I subscribed to 123byrequest. I just had to let something go and the newsletter takes so much of my time. I'm going to give this a try for a few months and see how it goes, if I do decide to go back to my own I'll let y'all know.

:( So sad.

Thanks for your previous efforts -- I appreciate that it took you too much time. Good luck with 123byrequest. I may have to look into one of these options! I really enjoy having the pictures in my emails and I just don't know how to do that.

Your newsletter is awesome! Are you doing one for September? If so could you e-mail it to me at [email protected]? Thanks!!

I am a very new consultant and found this to be a great idea to use as a booking tool...thank you. One question though. How do you know the information for September already?

Thank you in advance for any information you may be able to offer.

Duh, this is from 2007... never mind my "early morning" question. My first post and it was a dumb one!

Don't worry. I did the same thing. I was like, "WHAT, products are already out??"... then I was thinking, "none of these are new...".. hehehe...

If it helps this is this month's newsletter!

Attachments

• June Newsletter[1].doc
    627 KB · Views: 365

What is the August Newsletter about?

The August Newsletter will feature new products, promotions, and recipes for the month of August.

When will the August Newsletter be released?

The August Newsletter will be released on the first of the month.

How can I access the August Newsletter?

The August Newsletter can be accessed on the Pampered Chef website, through email, or through your independent consultant.

Are there any special deals or promotions featured in the August Newsletter?

Yes, the August Newsletter will include special discounts and promotions on select products.

Can I share the August Newsletter with my friends and family?

Yes, please feel free to share the August Newsletter with anyone who may be interested in Pampered Chef products and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • paigev71
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
paigev71
  • Candice