• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's New in the August Newsletter?

In summary, This month's newsletter is about upcoming sales and new products. It also includes a discount for past hosts and a reminder to book your next month's show.
rwesterpchef
Monthly NewslettersAttached is my newsletter to send for August. I had to change the format to post it here, but you'll get the gist.

And, I downplayed September information. I'll save it for September's newsletter that I'll send out the last week of July. I don't want any of my August shows to reschedule or anything, thinking they're getting a better deal & their sales might be higher because of additional products. Always fill your next month first, right! I am sending out a "special" newsletter with detailed info about each new product, discontinued items, and price increased items around the 14th of the month (right after my current August shows). I'll use it as a teaser.

Rita

Attachments

• August News 05.doc
    162.5 KB · Views: 1,005
Last edited:
rwesterpchef said:
Attached is my tentatively planned newsletter to send for August. I had to change the format to post it here, but you'll get the gist.

And, I downplayed September information. I'll save it for September's newsletter that I'll send out the last week of July. I don't want any of my August shows to reschedule or anything, thinking they're getting a better deal & their sales might be higher because of additional products. Always fill your next month first, right!

Rita
If my August potential host says "oh, maybe I'll wait for that stone sale" I remind her that she can get the September 60% off stone and and other stones at 20% + 10% off as a past host if a friend books AND with the August show she can get the mixing bowls at 60% off and her friends get a chance to purchase the discontinued items.

THe letter looks great. :D

My Aug NewsletterHere's my newsletter...I create it in my AOL email, but I cut and pasted it on word for you to read. It looks a little different, and I think a couple pictures are missing, but you'll get the idea. If you'd like me to email it to you instead, just let me know!

***Okay, I can't seem to get the file to upload...If you'd like to see it, just email me! Sorry!***

Last edited:
My august newsletterHey guys! I made my newsletter in publisher and then it couldn't be converted into Adobe format so I had to drag everything into Word format. I don't know why it wouldn't work but I think this looks fine. Let me know what you think. :)

Attachments

• August 05.doc
    47.5 KB · Views: 627
Looks great! I'm still slowly working on mine and wanting to do it in a better newsletter format, hopefully using a template. I have my cluster meeting tonight, so I swear tomorrow I'm going to complete it. I wish there were more hours in the day!

September News letterWhat kind of information is everyone putting in their September news letter? There is so much information, I feel like I'm overwhelming everyone! I just don't know where to begin! :)

Here is my September newsletter. It's missing pictures, because I had to convert it to a PDF file to show you. :( I usually just write it and send it in my mail.

I also wrote it before Katrina and our new promotions. I will be sending an update to my customers shortly to announce the news.

Attachments

• Sept Newsletter.pdf
    60.4 KB · Views: 695
Wow Rebecca,
Thats a lengthy newsletter. Do you just send it e-mail or the mail also? If mail what does it cost for each one? I am just curious as was reading it was 10 pages long.

It seems pretty lengthy, but it's smaller font and smaller graphics when I send it through email. The spacing is different too. It changed when I converted it into a PDF file. I don't send a paper newsletter. I have over 150 email contacts that it goes too, so this is much easier (and cheaper) than keeping a preferred customer list to mail to. I guess on email it doesn't seem that big...I don't know. I can send it to you if you'd like to see it "normal size". :)

I liked it! Lots of info and understand the smaller part. Just was curious at how much into the 10th page that people kept reading. But since you varified that it isnt as long when you send it...there is alot of good info in there. Keep up the good work.

Sept. NewsletterI hope it's okay to post this one. I can't take credit for this newsletter. My upline director posts a monthly newsletter on her website so we can use it. If Shan Eliser is your upline director you have access to this monthly also. I like it because it is always very simple and not too long and all I have to do is input my info and convert to PDF.

Does anyone know how to email their newsletters with out attaching them?

Attachments

• SeptCustomerNewsletter.pdf
    147.9 KB · Views: 719
That one looks great too! I feel the shorter the better. I know in the past, when I send out a newsletter, which is one page long, that I have talked to my customers to see if they saw a certain something in it. They have responded with "I just look to see what the special is and I dont read any further." So I try to make mine short, sweet and to the point!

September NewsletterWish I'd known about the Recruiting special before I sent out my newsletter. That's a bit frustrating :(

Attachments

• September News.pdf
    299.5 KB · Views: 646

1. What is included in the August Newsletter?

The August Newsletter includes new product releases, promotions, recipes, and tips for using Pampered Chef products.

2. How can I sign up to receive the August Newsletter?

You can sign up to receive the August Newsletter by creating an account on the Pampered Chef website and opting in to receive emails. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant to be added to their email list.

3. Can I access past issues of the August Newsletter?

Yes, you can access past issues of the August Newsletter by visiting the "Newsletters" section of the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your consultant for previous editions.

4. Are there any exclusive deals or discounts in the August Newsletter?

Yes, the August Newsletter often includes exclusive deals and discounts for Pampered Chef products. These promotions are only available for a limited time, so be sure to take advantage of them while you can.

5. Can I share the August Newsletter with friends and family?

Yes, you can share the August Newsletter with friends and family by forwarding the email or by sharing the link on social media. You can also invite them to sign up to receive the newsletter themselves.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amanda_RI
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Amanda_RI
  • paigev71
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
paigev71
  • PChefPEI