• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an August Mini Catalog Insert: Any Creative Masters Have One?

In summary, the August Mini Insert includes four new products: the Pesto & Herb Maker, the Herb Keeper, the Corn & Avocado Slicer, and the Strawberry & Tomato Huller. The Pesto & Herb Maker is used for chopping and blending fresh herbs and garlic into pesto or herb paste, while the Herb Keeper helps keep herbs fresh for longer with its adjustable air vent and removable tray. The Corn & Avocado Slicer can also be used for other small, soft fruits and vegetables, and the Strawberry & Tomato Huller is designed for quickly and easily removing stems and cores.
cookinforyou
Gold Member
Does anyone have an August mini catalog insert? I know usually everyone is waiting to see Septembers deals but I have invites that need to go out and would love to include at least the August specials, unfortunately I do not have the software to edit the adobe files :( Any creative masters have one??

TIA!!!
Jan

etUnfortunately, I do not have a copy of the August mini catalog insert. However, you may be able to contact the company directly and inquire about getting a copy. They may be able to provide you with a PDF that you can edit for your purposes.

ineHi Janine,I don't have the August mini catalog insert, but have you tried reaching out to the company directly? They may be able to provide you with the files or offer a solution for editing them. You can also try searching online for free software that can edit Adobe files. Good luck with your invites!

What is included in the August Mini Insert?

The August Mini Insert includes four new products: the Pesto & Herb Maker, the Herb Keeper, the Corn & Avocado Slicer, and the Strawberry & Tomato Huller.

How do I use the Pesto & Herb Maker?

The Pesto & Herb Maker is designed to easily chop and blend fresh herbs and garlic into a delicious pesto or herb paste. Simply add your desired ingredients, close the lid, and pull the cord to chop and mix everything together.

What is the benefit of the Herb Keeper?

The Herb Keeper is a storage container that helps keep your herbs fresh for longer. The adjustable air vent regulates humidity, and the removable tray allows you to easily change the water and keep your herbs hydrated.

Can the Corn & Avocado Slicer be used for other fruits and vegetables?

While the Corn & Avocado Slicer is specifically designed for these two foods, it can also be used for slicing other small, soft fruits and vegetables such as strawberries, kiwis, and mushrooms.

What is the purpose of the Strawberry & Tomato Huller?

The Strawberry & Tomato Huller is a convenient tool for removing the stems and cores of strawberries and tomatoes. It makes the process quick and easy, saving you time and effort in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Suzy Englert
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies