• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your August Sales with Our Consultant Gift and 15% Off!

In summary, Laura Morea suggests spending $1 on your Consultant Gift (FREE Season's Best Recipe Collection) and making at least a $30 profit from the $150 Catalog Show. Doing so could boost your August sales.
Sheila
Gold Member
Need an idea to boost your August sales? Here you go! Spend $1 on your Consultant Gift (FREE Season's Best Recipe Collection) and make at least a $30 profit from the $150 Catalog Show! (SC or above, $15,000 in Career Sales and/or your August Sales could mean higher commission.)

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/184035_245907442096501_190756324278280_884803_4314732_n.jpg

PLUS 15% off anything else they want!

Remember, Past Hosts who get 10% OFF will have to boost their sales to $149 to qualify. But remind them that their 1-year Past Host Benefit starts over with this show. ;)

Wow, what a great idea! Thanks for sharing. Would you mind sharing an electronic version of your flyer?

I love it too! Is there a way I could get an electronic version so I can change the info?Thanks!Karen

The electronic version is in Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006, so probably not helpful. It's done in landscape specifically for FB, and not designed for passing out at your shows since it would take away from the host's sales. But here's an image you can save & post on your FB wall:

AugustSpecialDeal-Generic.png

I would add PLUS a SECOND piece of open stock cookware of your choice at 60 percent off!

Duh! It was there all along! Thanks, Sheila!

And remember ... if they hosted in the last 6 months AND you showed your host as booking off them self at the last show ... they would qualify for a past-host item too! ;)

Sheila is it OK for us to post this on FB? I want to do it, but want to make sure I'm not violating any policies.

On your wall, you should be fine. Now if you went & clicked on some "advertise" link & started advertising to strangers on FB, THAT would be a violation. ;)

Here's another version I got from my Exec.

Idea from the Loop on booking August shows
Looking for ways to maximize the August Grill Pan Special?? If you answered YES, then read on! Laura Morea already has 2 orders (shows) from this idea and plans on getting 15- 20 more! Read on...
"When I went to pick up my girls from camp today I went fully stocked with minis, the cookware special and full catalogs. What I said when I saw 2 friends of mine (also past hosts)...hey ladies (we chatted) then I said/asked...â€Do either of you need any more cookware because I have an amazing special (and I now pull out the special). One said..â€Laura you know I have it all from our show (and she really has it all!)..the other said..â€Oh my gosh! I love my 12 inch skillet and would love more!â€. So... I PUT THE CATALOG IN HER HANDS AND REVIEWED THE SPECIAL RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER. I said “Here is our August Grill Pan Set Special. You get the Grill Pan, Grill Press, cleaning tool and recipes all for $149 PLUS a free cookbook, another piece of cookware at 60% savings...PLUS 15% savings on anything else you order!â€
The result..she jumped on it and was thrilled! She said “What an amazing deal!†(I didn’t even get to tell her the Grill set is a $34 savings!)LOL Now, when I talk to her in a day or two I will ask her if she knows anyone else who may like to order this set OR anything else.... The other show/order was from a past guest who DID NOT want to be a host of any kind, BUT did want the skillet at a discount! When I called her with this news she was extremely excited as well.
I have made 20 copies of this(the below) so far and plan on handing out every single one. Remember, not everyone will be as excited as these two people. Out of 3 I spoke to I received 1 no and 2 yeses.
August Grill Pan Packet:
1. Go to consultant’s corner and print out a copy of the Grill Pan ($149) set. *This set includes the Grill pan, Grill Press, Grill Pan/Press scraper and recipe Cards set. ($34 savings).
2. On the copy fill in your consultant information (always)
3. Write this on Grill Pan Sale in Red...
â€PLUS: –1 free SB cookbook -1 Additional piece of Open Stock Cookware at 60% savings -15% savings on anything else you order! “
4. Print special page that lists cookware items at 60% off (this is p. 12 under the host special) Make copies of this page and staple to the Grill Pan Set Special page (total 2 papers). Or instead of writing this all out- you can make stickers and stick them on each page.
5. Staple pages together, put them in a mini catalog or regular catalog and you ready to go.
**Remember the SB (seasons best) cookbook is free for them because you are paying for it ($1 as a consultant gift) to make this a catalog show of $150. This is how they are able to get the open stock cookware at 60% off Plus the 15% discount.
***Also note: if you are working with a past host- to get all this the CANNOT use their past host discount of 10% or the order will not reach $150 in sales.
No need to call it a catalog show- for some- even a catalog show is “scary†LOL Good Luck, have fun and great success. If you have questions- just ask me and I’m here to help

Attachments

• AUG Grill Pan Special.doc
    328 KB · Views: 667
Last edited:
I like adding the 3 rubs. Didn't think of that! :D

Thank you for sharing, Sheila!

You're welcome! :D

I posted the flyer that showed you getting the 3 rubs for free too, earlier today on FB. I just came to the computer and saw I got an message on FB from a friend who wants the set!!! Yay!!So...do I put it in as a catalog show and then pay for the 3 rubs as a gift or do I put it in as a cooking show and use the FPV for them? I feel bad doing it as a cooking show, since it wasn't. KWIM?

I'd say Catalog Show (since they didn't pay for groceries) and then do the 3 rubs on the host side at 15% off. It will be less expense out of your pocket. ;)

I LOVE THIS!! Thanks so much for sharing!

Thank you so much!

Everyone is welcome!It's funny looking down my FB news feed. There's like 14 of them on there from various cheffers! LOL

Wow, what a great idea. Thanks!! I just picked up the phone and called one of my best customers and she said yes on the spot. I'm sending emails to a few others now. :)

Sheila,

Are you listing the purchaser as the host and the guest?

chefa said:
Sheila,

Are you listing the purchaser as the host and the guest?

Yes! You definitely want all their products to be in their own name for warranty issues. ;)

Thanks for the idea!!!! :)

Would there be the $4.50 shipping?

Teresa LM said:
Would there be the $4.50 shipping?

On the guest order, yes....unless you threw that in as a bonus too. If you are just buying the SB, the extra $4.50 may be worth it! Offering FREE SHIPPING as well as all the extra stuff, that's a huge deal.

Thanks Sheila, just posted to my facebook page...Would love to get lots of responses. Hope all is well with you and your family

so a catalog show can consist of ONE order? The grill pan set plus a Season's Best?

Brenda.the.chef said:
so a catalog show can consist of ONE order? The grill pan set plus a Season's Best?

Sure! It just has to be entered as a "Guest". Then you'll have the host. It can even be the same person (I've never seen anything that said it couldn't be). Just has to meet the same requirements as any other show- minimum $150.

I guess I'm new at this... Who is the Host? and who is the guest? I want to capitalize once I can grasp this concept.... Sorry for feeling so ignorant on this!

Brenda.the.chef said:
I guess I'm new at this... Who is the Host? and who is the guest? I want to capitalize once I can grasp this concept.... Sorry for feeling so ignorant on this!

Ok...so say you have a customer- "Susan Chef", and she wants to order the Grill Pan set.

You create a catalog show in HER name. Then enter her name as a GUEST....so you have her name twice in your list of names for the show. Under the Guest name - enter her grill pan set item. Add a Season's Best to the order, and that should kick it up to the minimum $150 to make it a qualifying catalog show.

Now you can go to her HOST name and if she wants additional items from the catalog- she gets 15% off of THOSE items, she can purchase the Host Special this month, and if you are throwing in anything extra (like a free rub or two) you would add it to the HOST order so you get the discount on it also.

Process the payments like you would any other show. Submit like any other show. That's it! You'll have "Susan Chef" as both HOST and GUEST.

Does that help?

Thank you! Yes, it does help! I didn't know you could do that. I love this discussion group!:love:

Yes ~ Thank You!

Yes, as long as it's $150 in sales to qualify as a show, there's no rule as to how many orders or how many "guests" you have to have to make the show. I've had customers call to do a big order & I put them in as their own show with the first $150 as guest sales & the rest as the host order which gives them 15% off the rest of the items that they wanted. Plus they get the guest special and can choose the host special too. They LOVE the savings, especially when they just paid less than they were planning to spend and ended up with MORE! This is the same concept. If they are spending $150 or more (or you are adding the $1 cookbook to boost them to that level) then they qualified as a show & can get more off their wish list at a discount.And remember, if they are a "past host" on an Aug show, they can get the grill pan set for $73.20 (+tax & shipping)! I have someone who just did a July show & booked 2 Aug shows off her show. She's planning to do the Grill Pan set as the "past host" on both of the shows that are about to close. One for her & one for her Mom's Christmas present. :D ***And*** since she's spending more than $60 on each order, she'll qualify for the guest special on each of those orders too.

so I stayed up til almost 3 last night sending e-mails to all my contacts in my address book, checking for e-mails I've missed from past shows and getting a number of mailings ready for snail-mail. I had to have sent over 200 e-mails. I had one nibble and then they changed their mind....a friend. She knows it sounds good, but needs the $ for an upcoming trip for her and her daughter. Maybe tomorrow... How is everyone else doing?

what is up with the 3 rubs?? Am I missing some special??

Just so you know.... I booked a catalog show as a result of this thread! WOO!!

tinawhite07 said:
what is up with the 3 rubs?? Am I missing some special??

Some folks have added 3 rubs for free when you buy the grill pan set, as an extra perk. Adding a Season's Best makes it the minimum $150 show....then some have decided to add in the 3 rubs too. They are added to the host order, so you get the 15% discount. Before receiving commission, it would be about $12.50 out of pocket/after discount. You'd make at least $30 commission....so you still turn a profit, and get the show

Yea Brenda! :D

and just got another TWO catalog shows for this! I seriously didn't know you could do this! LOL I'm so excited!

You go girl!!! :D

i cant find the information that says they qualify for 60% off open box item can you help me out here and does consultant have to pay for knife and three rubs

hisecho said:
i cant find the information that says they qualify for 60% off open box item can you help me out here and does consultant have to pay for knife and three rubs
When you add a SBRC to the customer's order (out of your pocket), the order total becomes $150, which qualifies it to be a show. Because the order is more than $60, the customer qualifies for the Guest Special, which is the free knife. If you were to submit the show as a cooking show, there would be $15 in FPV, which would cover the three rubs, but that wouldn't be the right thing to do, as it really isn't a cooking show. You could still offer the three rubs out of your pocket, and place them on the host's order, giving you a 15% discount plus commission back. Since it is being submitted as a show, the host also qualifies to choose one of the Host Special items for the month of August.

Mine doesn't have the 3 rubs, that was a different version also posted. You can do which ever one you want. ;)

I'm glad to hear a number of you are having success w/the Aug. special. Everyone I talk to says it it too much to pay for a pan...even my sister...

Shelia ~Any way you could update the August Marketing Idea and make it a March Marketing Idea?Thanks,
Karen

1. What is the Consultant Gift and how does it work?

The Consultant Gift is a special offer for consultants to boost their August sales. By spending just $1, consultants will receive a free Season's Best Recipe Collection. In order to qualify for the gift, consultants must make at least $30 in profit from a $150 Catalog Show. This offer is only available for Senior Consultants or above, those with $15,000 in career sales, or those who want to increase their August sales for a higher commission.

2. What is the 15% off promotion and who is eligible for it?

The 15% off promotion is an additional incentive for consultants to boost their August sales. It applies to anything else they may want to purchase, in addition to the Consultant Gift. This offer is available for all consultants, regardless of their rank or sales history.

3. How can the Consultant Gift and 15% off promotion help increase August sales?

By offering a free gift and a discount on additional purchases, consultants can entice customers to make larger orders in order to qualify for the Consultant Gift. This can help boost August sales and potentially result in a higher commission for the month.

4. Are Past Hosts eligible for the 15% off promotion?

Yes, Past Hosts can also take advantage of the 15% off promotion. However, in order to qualify, they will need to increase their sales to $149 for this specific show. It's important to remind them that their 1-year Past Host Benefit will start over with this show, providing them with additional benefits and discounts.

5. Is there a minimum purchase required to qualify for the Consultant Gift and 15% off promotion?

Yes, in order to qualify for the Consultant Gift, consultants must make a $150 purchase. For the 15% off promotion, there is no minimum purchase required. However, in order to receive the full benefits of the promotion, it's recommended to make a larger purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Dturnage
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
akaskydebil
  • wcsis
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies