• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the Ultimate Grilling Package for Only $149 | August Guest Special

In summary, the Grill Pan/Press/Scraper and Recipe Collection special is only good for $149 and it counts towards the show total.
AlowayFamily
Gold Member
The August guest special has the grill pan/press/scraper and recipe collection guests can order for $149. Will this total go toward the total sales for the show, and the host sales for free product? I am assuming yes, but since it is a special, I am not sure how it will be figured.

What do you all think?

Yes. The total a guest pays always goes toward the show total. Only the past host special ordered by the past host doesn't count toward a show qualifying.

Yes, it does. However, that can't be the way a host gets to that first $150 in sales. For instance, if Patty Past-host orders the grill pan special, and Helen Host has only $50 in additional sales, it won't count as a show. However, IF Helen Host has $260 in sales and Patty Past-host then orders the grill pan special, that show is now at over $400 in sales. Remember, too, that the past host special does not count toward commissionable sales. I believe that's part of why that rule went into effect. In past seasons there have been consultants to came away from a show with $0 in commissionable sales because the whole show was cookware purchased through the past-host special.

raebates said:
Yes, it does. However, that can't be the way a host gets to that first $150 in sales. For instance, if Patty Past-host orders the grill pan special, and Helen Host has only $50 in additional sales, it won't count as a show. However, IF Helen Host has $260 in sales and Patty Past-host then orders the grill pan special, that show is now at over $400 in sales.

Remember, too, that the past host special does not count toward commissionable sales. I believe that's part of why that rule went into effect. In past seasons there have been consultants to came away from a show with $0 in commissionable sales because the whole show was cookware purchased through the past-host special.

I don't think that is correct. I'll attach the flyer from HO. I don't see anything on there saying it doesn't qualify toward the $150 minimum show. The only thing that doesn't count toward that first $150 is the past host 60% off benefit. Unless I missed something...

Attachments

• special_aug11-filled.pdf
    321.3 KB · Views: 410
I agree Beth - it is simply a "bundle" offer just as we had the DCB offer earlier in the year. There is no stipulations as to sales amount.:D

My bad. I was thinking of the Past Host Special. (Which is why I kept saying "Past Host Special." I had the right answer to the wrong question. LOL!) Yes, the Guest Special is like anything else a guest orders--part of the Guest Sales and Commissionable Sales.I forgot completely about the fantastic deal they're offering guests. I'm still thinking June and July.

1. What is included in the Ultimate Grilling Package?

The Ultimate Grilling Package includes the Deluxe Outdoor Cooking Set, the Non-Stick Grill Pan, the BBQ Tool Set, the BBQ Sauce Variety Pack, and the Grill Basket. It has everything you need to elevate your grilling game!

2. How much does the Ultimate Grilling Package cost?

The Ultimate Grilling Package is currently available for only $149. This is a great value considering all of the high-quality products included!

3. Is the Ultimate Grilling Package only available for the month of August?

Yes, the Ultimate Grilling Package is our guest special for the month of August. However, you can also purchase these items separately at their regular prices.

4. Can I customize the products included in the Ultimate Grilling Package?

Unfortunately, the Ultimate Grilling Package is only available as a set and cannot be customized. However, you can purchase the individual products separately if you are interested in specific items.

5. Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to purchase the Ultimate Grilling Package?

No, anyone can purchase the Ultimate Grilling Package. However, if you become a consultant, you can get a discount on the package and other products as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• peachey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • BlessedWifeMommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
Replies