• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will All Products Still Be Available at My August Fundraiser?

In summary, the Ceramic Egg Cooker, Large Micro-Cooker, Mini Nylon Serving Spatula, Round Covered Baker, and Quick Cooker will be discontinued in August. These products will no longer be available for purchase through Pampered Chef. The reason for the discontinuation is to continuously update and improve our product line. There are currently no direct replacements for these products, but new and innovative products are always being released. Our return and exchange policy still applies to discontinued products, but limited stock may be available for replacements or exchanges.
proudmama02
I am having a fundraiser in a couple weeks. If I push the Products that will be discontinued, will all the products still be available?? What's the chances of them running out of a product?? Thanks in Advance

I have not seen anything not available while being discontinued and I'm coming up to the 4 year mark. Have never had a problem getting them. They would notify us if that were to happen.

They keep enough in supply to cover the time in which they'll be under warranty. (as with replacement parts.)
You'll just have to ensure that you submit it as an August show/fundraiser, not Sept.

1. What are the products being discontinued in August?

In August, the following products will be discontinued: the Ceramic Egg Cooker, the Large Micro-Cooker, the Mini Nylon Serving Spatula, the Round Covered Baker, and the Quick Cooker.

2. Can I still purchase these products after they are discontinued?

No, once a product is discontinued, it will no longer be available for purchase through Pampered Chef. We recommend purchasing any desired products before they are discontinued.

3. Why are these products being discontinued?

At Pampered Chef, we are constantly reviewing and updating our product line to ensure we offer the best and most relevant products to our customers. Sometimes, this means discontinuing products that may not be as popular or versatile as others.

4. Will there be any replacements for these discontinued products?

At this time, there are no direct replacements for the August discontinued products. However, we are always releasing new and innovative products, so stay tuned for updates!

5. Can I still return or exchange these products after they are discontinued?

Yes, our return and exchange policy still applies to discontinued products. However, please note that once a product is discontinued, we may have limited stock for replacements or exchanges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mom4angela
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • newmexgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tlennhoff