• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jump Start August Sales: New Stainless Steel Bowl for Hostesses

In summary, the new stainless steel bowl for August hostesses will not be added to the product line and is exclusive to hosts. It will not be available for purchase in September either, as the company is testing it out as a host-only product. Hosts who purchased the bowls in March may not show up on reports and should be contacted about hosting in August. The company may continue to release host-only products in the future.
mrssyvo
I know we are all concentrating on June sales right now, but something you might want to think about. The new stainless steel bowl for August hostesses will not be added to the product line, and is not available to guests. I ran a report of all of my guests who purchsed the stainless steel bowls, and sent an E-mail to them to let them know about the new bowl, and how they can get it. I attached the hostess special so they could see it. I thought it would be a quick way to get a head start on August. It can't hurt !!!

:eek: It won't be in the new Product Line? I just assumed it would be!!! I had better get busy with shows for next month too!! I've only got one so far, but I have 5 more this month, so I should get some bookings.

Thanks for that heads up. I don't always pay attention to those kinds of details.

Also, remember that the Hostess special for March was the SS mixing bowls, and those hostesses do not show up on the Total Items Sold Report. I ran that report, and it only showed the 2 guests who purchased them, not the 7 hosts from my March shows. Make sure you contact them also. I haven't decided yet how I will approach my March hosts about hosting in August. It seems so soon, but I also do not want them to miss out if it is something they want. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated !

I gave the bowls to my M-I-L for her birthday, and I think she will be booking a show to get the larger one.

I just looked at the August host special flyer and it said "This product is not for sale in our product line. It is available exclusively for you!" That is true, it is not in our product line in August. I believe it will be in September. Either way, you can get hosts to get it for 60% off in August. There haven't been many products that I know of that were host only and not in the next catalog - except for things like HWC. Remember, the host special in February (the month before a new catalog) was the new cookware available only to hosts. However, as I'm writing this, I believe the flyer said it would be available to everyone in March. Hmmm. I don't see why they would come out with such an awesome product and no add it to the fall line! Maybe they are testing the waters with it to see how many people like and purchase it? Okay, now I'm just rambling.

mrssyvo said:
Also, remember that the Hostess special for March was the SS mixing bowls, and those hostesses do not show up on the Total Items Sold Report. I ran that report, and it only showed the 2 guests who purchased them, not the 7 hosts from my March shows. Make sure you contact them also. I haven't decided yet how I will approach my March hosts about hosting in August. It seems so soon, but I also do not want them to miss out if it is something they want. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated !

I gave the bowls to my M-I-L for her birthday, and I think she will be booking a show to get the larger one.

The reason the host special bowls did not come up in the report is that they have a different item number when they are a special. Also, don't forget the hosts who purchased them as a half-price combination with the whisks!

I was wondering...As I look at August, I don't think you will see this bowl in the fall/winter line up at all. Remember the thing with the Cups & Squares? The Pamepred Chef wants to offer more items to hosts that no one else can get. Ever!
At least that's what the e-mail I got said about the Cups & Squares. "EVER!" So we may see more products come out that can not ever be purchased by customers. Just hosts.

mrssyvo said:

Even if they say it's too soon to have another show, just let them know you were thinking of them--you didn't want them to miss out on an opportunity to add to their SS collection. The worst they can say is no:eek: But making sure they know you're thinking of them; people appreciate that. I know I'll be calling EVERYONE that has purchased the set, no matter how they purchased it! Maybe if they don't want to hold a cooking show, they may just decide to have a catalog show just so they can complete the set:)

It will be just my luck, that like the HWC cups and squares, that the hosts won't want the bowl and the guests who refuse to host will want the bowl!

Marie Freidag is my hospitality director, and at cluster meeting Monday night, she said they WILL NOT be available in the Fall. It is for hostesses only in August.

It doesn't make sense that they would produce those bowls just for the August special. How on earth would they know how many to produce. No one can be sure what will be in the Fall line until conference, but I think it is safe to say that they will be available either for another month's host special or in the product line.

They have done this before. The year I started there was a host special for 3, beautiful, ceramic mixing bowls. They were a hostess special, only, and were not added to the product line - even though they perfectly matched the citrus colored products that were added the following spring.

To this day, I have at least one guest per show ask me where these bowls are in the catalog :(.

I still WANT those bowls

I've got those ceramic bowls and they are lovely! I also have people asking about them all the time.

As far as booking August...think about those people who booked off their friend's party in March, but haven't held a party yet. That way those past hosts can get the bowl as well as the new host.

Good thinking. I was only thinking of the March hosts. I need to revise my to-call list.

Those ceramic bowls were available all season long though. Only to hosts, but not a monthly special. That can't be economical to make them only for this month!! I can't wait for conference to come so we can all find out what we are going to be selling all winter!!

I'm betting there'll be a cranberry colored tool turn about.

Thanks for the great ideas! Yesterday I sent out an email to hosts and guests who had purchased the Stainless Steel Bowl set. I have 2 catalog shows so far-and these 2 hosts are some of my best hosts. Thanks!

They had a cranberry colored tool turn about in the past if i'm not mistaken...my director has four...and i know one of them is cranberry colored. She also has these cloth things with patterns over them and i'm not sure if they are pc products or not but they sure look cool on the turn about.

1. What is the new stainless steel bowl for hostesses?

The new stainless steel bowl for hostesses is a high-quality, versatile bowl that is perfect for food prep, serving, and storage. It is designed specifically for Pampered Chef hostesses and is not available for purchase.

2. How can I earn the new stainless steel bowl as a hostess?

To earn the new stainless steel bowl, you must host a Pampered Chef party during the month of August and reach a minimum sales total of $600. The bowl will be automatically added to your party as a hostess reward.

3. Can I choose a different hostess reward instead of the stainless steel bowl?

The stainless steel bowl is the designated hostess reward for the month of August. However, you can choose to use your hostess rewards towards any other product of your choice.

4. Is the stainless steel bowl dishwasher safe?

Yes, the stainless steel bowl is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong its lifespan.

5. What are the dimensions of the stainless steel bowl?

The stainless steel bowl has a capacity of 6 quarts and measures 10 inches in diameter and 5 inches in height. It is the perfect size for mixing, tossing, and serving a variety of dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kitchencop
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jenniferlynne
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003