• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Where Is Everyone? August Ambush Challenges & Results

In summary, the sales manager challenged us to make 30 minute calls every day for a week. Beth was successful in completing her calls and is now a consultant. Other than the sales manager, most of the participants were unsuccessful in making any sales.
finley1991
Where is everyone? I hope since you're not here, that means you're away on vaca somewhere nice!!! ;)

Did anyone participate in the call from our Sales Managers at HO? Yesterday I participated in a call with Amy Neal. I originally wasn't going to make it and asked if it was going to be recorded and she said no... it was interactive and recording it wouldn't work. So I rescheduled myself to be on the call. We were on for about 15 minutes where she introduced the August Ambush concept... we were to make calls starting right then for 30 minutes to *Makeover* our businesses. Then we called back in and reported our results.

Now, I'm one that doesn't like things sprung on me. :sick: But I sucked it up and made 30 minutes of calls. I didn't get any yeses or nos but that was okay. I was pretty scattered... I didn't have a plan of who to call or what to say so it was tough.

Then she challenged us to make 30 minutes of calls every day for a week. :yuck:

I just finished day #2 of my 30-minute calling blitz. This is like bootcamp! It was better today and a bit less stressful... I got 3 that might be interested in hosting in the fall... need to call back after Labor Day (seems to be a common theme) and got 1 no... but then she thought about it and wants to talk in September. I made a script for voicemail messages (revised several times as I made the calls) and then when I got a live person, I used the Full-Service Customer Care Call Script from the July meeting planner.

So we will see... at least it's good that I'm back on the phone! :party: And I'm feeling proud if myself!

Who else is participating in the August Ambush (or whatever your HO sales manager is calling it)? What do you think about it??

I did, with Linda Bowles.

During that time I got in touch with someone who said they wanted to sign last November but then this and that kept her from it. Well, she said that she was ready now and we talked briefly about her intro show, bookings and who would she know who might want to join with her and left it that she would call me yesterday evening - not my ideal but it's what she'd commit to.

She didn't call but this morning I was on CC and she is listed as a new consultant. :party:

Other than her I mostly got machines.

I didn't do my 30 minutes of calls yet but I will - and I will do this with my team.

Way to go Beth! Congrats on the new consultant!!!! :party:

finley1991 said:
Way to go Beth! Congrats on the new consultant!!!! :party:

Thanks! Now to fill those last 2 August and last 3 September dates...

Colleen-
Would you mind sharing your VM script? :)

SusanBP0129 said:
Colleen-
Would you mind sharing your VM script? :)

Here you go... I don't say it verbatim every single time but it's pretty much what I cover...

Hi, this is Colleen calling from The Pampered Chef. I’m doing some service calls today. It’s been a while since you attended a show that I did and I wanted to call today to let you know what is new with The Pampered Chef. We have great new theme shows and recipes that will help you get in and out of the kitchen fast. I’m setting dates for shows in September and October so if this sounds like something you're interested in, please let me know. My average host receives $150 in free products and I’ve love for you to be able to take advantage of that. Give me a call and we can talk more about it. My number is 248-xxx-0583. Again, it’s Colleen with The Pampered Chef and my number is 248-xxx-0583. Have a great day!

Great Script, Colleen!!!

Were these calls ONLY for Director and above?

Debi said:
Were these calls ONLY for Director and above?

I believe so... we were trained by actually doing it and our next step is to do it with our teams.

We're doing it tonight with our teams for our cluster meeting!

Congrats Beth on your new recruit!!! :DI've been horrible about checking all the corporate e-mails since our move to Tokyo, so I didn't even know about the call. I just have too many boxes to sort through! The first 2 shipments came & I'm trying to make room for shipment #3 that's here & ready to be delivered on the 20th!I also only know a handful of people so far, the ones who were at my first show here in Tokyo! LOL I'm working my way into some spouse groups to try & make new contacts. I think I need to start talking PC at the park to the other Moms too and see if I can find some leads. I just don't have local people to call yet! LOLI'm green for this month. If I don't get shows on the calendar for Sept soon then I'll resort to catalog shows from friends/family in the states & on Okinawa!I've never done the 3-2-1 plan, but I think it's time that I start!!! LOL

OK, it's been a really bummer of a summer, second month for me that I will not be paid as a director...sent an evite to my team members for the cluster meeting, even met with 6 of them one on one two weeks ago for coaching, taking 6 days out of my month that I really did NOT have to spare.... only 2 team members even OPENED the evite, and have not responded...so I cancelled the meeting. Geez, they couldn't even OPEN the d*&* email..... Thinkin' i'm done with this director stuff.

Nanisu said:
OK, it's been a really bummer of a summer, second month for me that I will not be paid as a director...sent an evite to my team members for the cluster meeting, even met with 6 of them one on one two weeks ago for coaching, taking 6 days out of my month that I really did NOT have to spare.... only 2 team members even OPENED the evite, and have not responded...so I cancelled the meeting. Geez, they couldn't even OPEN the d*&* email..... Thinkin' i'm done with this director stuff.

(((hugs)))

Nanisu said:

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

I totally understand how discouraging it can be. I've been right there too. IMHO this new program sucks for people at our level. It's great for consultants who decide to recruit (immediate rewards) and obviously for upper level (have you noticed how many promoted at the top levels - 8 NED's in one year?!) but for Directors and AD's ...it has been demoralizing for many.

So, what did they say when you met with those 6? What changed in the last 2 months? Is it summer or does it happen that several decided at the same time to step away from their businesses?

I have a whole team of hobbyists and often I am paid as TL 1 or 2 months in a row and rarely paid as director more than one month in a row. My director (SED) suggested I call/meet with each person and ask them "Is there any part of your business you'd like to change?" <listen> and no matter what they answer say "Tell me more about that." That will get them to tell you what they're really feeling and how much effort you need to put in to them. Mine are happy where they are and that's fine. I still appreciate them and they have helped me keep the director title but I know I need to find new people too if I want to stay a director and beyond...

I met with them, went through the new Getting Started book just like they were new consultants, set up new goals, did follow up calls, they were all excited....follow up calls they had all done NOTHING they said they wanted to do (follow up calls were two weeks after our meeting). I expected this, they are a very "in the moment" team (love what they are doing, including cluster meetings, 'in the moment'), but geez, can they not even open their emails?

So IF we have ameeting this Monday night (I sent a follow up email after I cancelled it asking if any of them wanted to have a meeting and 2 responded yes), I am going to just try to figure out WITH THEM what we need to change.

On another note, what is up with people contacting PC for business info and then not returning calls or emails? I have had 4 of these the past two months--HO leads--I am VERY NICE and professional on the phone and email, and they don't even respond--you just want to go "look, YOU contacted US...".

there, vent over. On to a better day! But still thinking this director thing is not working.

Interesting, i had a conversation with Karen Logston at National while we were in the new product room, she asked me how it was going and I casually mentioned (with a smile on my face I might add) that I was struggling with the new plan and needed to get my head around it better. Now, Karen is normally a VERY NICE person, we have had several conversations over the years, and she very abruptly said to me "well, the new plan isn't going anywhere!". I thought to myself ""um, ok....YOU asked ME how it was going..."--tells me they are getting a little bit of flack maybe??

Nanisu said:
I met with them, went through the new Getting Started book just like they were new consultants, set up new goals, did follow up calls, they were all excited....follow up calls they had all done NOTHING they said they wanted to do (follow up calls were two weeks after our meeting). I expected this, they are a very "in the moment" team (love what they are doing, including cluster meetings, 'in the moment'), but geez, can they not even open their emails?

So IF we have ameeting this Monday night (I sent a follow up email after I cancelled it asking if any of them wanted to have a meeting and 2 responded yes), I am going to just try to figure out WITH THEM what we need to change.

On another note, what is up with people contacting PC for business info and then not returning calls or emails? I have had 4 of these the past two months--HO leads--I am VERY NICE and professional on the phone and email, and they don't even respond--you just want to go "look, YOU contacted US...".

there, vent over. On to a better day! But still thinking this director thing is not working.

Interesting, i had a conversation with Karen Logston at National while we were in the new product room, she asked me how it was going and I casually mentioned (with a smile on my face I might add) that I was struggling with the new plan and needed to get my head around it better. Now, Karen is normally a VERY NICE person, we have had several conversations over the years, and she very abruptly said to me "well, the new plan isn't going anywhere!". I thought to myself ""um, ok....YOU asked ME how it was going..."--tells me they are getting a little bit of flack maybe??

At least you're getting leads! I've remainded eligible for leads all along and haven't gotten ANY for many, many months. I do get one or two orders each month and some are from distant states. I can't believe there are that many TL's & D's in my area that I'm not getting local leads.

What Karin said does not surprise me at all. They are very defensive of the new plan and are constantly saying people are making more money in it. Yes, consultants & upper level and the sales managers (bonuses) sure. I have decided to just forget about the annoying feelings I get from this whole issue and concentrate on my business and what I want from it and what I can do to help others through it. That's the important thing. You'll all be glad to hear that I plan to try not to vent on this subject any more (not a promise, a plan :rolleyes: )

Ahhh... on to positive things about my business! I just forwarded onto my team "7 steps to goal getting" from a post that Lyn Conway sent out and I have a host coach call in a few minutes and then a conference call - to start.

I'll email it to you but I'll also post it here for everyone.

7 Simple Steps to Goal GETTING By Blogger Kelly Wissink

1. Don’t Think, Just Do! – Although you need a plan and a vision, believing that your thinking will create the success you desire is wrong. Once your plan is in place, and believe me, it will never be perfect, then it is time to get into action. Don’t believe that you can think it into reality. There needs to be action backing it up. Don’t spend your time thinking about it…make it happen!

2. One Step at a Time – I ran my first 2.5 miles a few days ago and I did it one step at a time. I knew where I was headed but I kept my vision on the road, about 10 feet in front of me. This is how you need to also run your business. My greatest challenge in running is the boredom, and I dislike that word very much. Your business needs to be one step at a time before reaching the milestones by doing the mundane daily. Don’t expect daily mountain top experiences BUT do work towards them and treasure the small achievements along the way.

3. Get the Right Equipment – In running, I need water, the right shoes, and even shirts and shorts that “breathe”. Having the right equipment in business includes filling your mind with positive books that will help you grow.

My family lives by this motto – “If you want to live differently, you need to think differently and to be different!” When we go to the beach, you may see me reading “The Go Giver” by Bob Burg; my husband, a leadership book on coaching soccer by Anson Dorrance; my kids, “Think Big” the autobiography of Ben Carson or a classic like “Anne of Green Gables”.

Commit thirty minutes a day to growing your mind and growing your business. The two go hand in hand!

4. Push It! – This is always a challenge! I want to be very honest with you. In running, when I get tired, I want to stop. Running is truly mind over matter. I tell myself to keep going, even when stopping seems to be the only option. You will need to do the same in your business.

How bad do you want it?
What is the driving force behind your hard work?

If you don’t have a strong why, then there is no point or purpose in doing something that is hard. You just won’t do it. You will quit or try to find the next “sparkly thing” before you even get close to the finish line. Please understand, in business, there is no finish line. Once you achieve one goal, set a bigger goal, aim for a higher achievement or title. If you think that you have achieved “IT”, you are done and will find yourself stuck. As Walt Disney once stated, “Keep Moving Forward!”

5. Get Your Rhythm Back - There is a difference between stopping and quitting. There will be times in your business where you will need to stop, take a breath and get right back into it again. Kids, schedules, illness, family will throw a kink into your well planned days. It’s a guarantee! If you let them, they will sabotage your forward movement. Business has a rhythm to it and when you are open to and focused on it, your journey will go so much more smoothly.

6. Re-Evaluate – When you work your business correctly, it may feel monotonous. Routine in your business is a good thing!

There will be times in your business, however, where what you are doing just isn’t working anymore. Be honest and take a step back to figure out what changed and what you need to do next. Leave out the judgment of yourself and others. Take a solid look at where you were, what worked, what didn’t and what you want to do to reach your goals and then adjust your course. Even an expensive GPS system has given the wrong directions on occasion.

7. Buddy Up – A few days ago during a 2 mile run, my knees were swollen and I was just plain tired. My husband, Curt, who had run a 25K (over 15 miles) was walking the dog while I struggled to complete my run. On this day, he did something he had never done before, he joined me during my last mile. I had stopped a few times and was frustrated in my speed. To encourage me, he joined me. His support helped me to finish that goal.

Having a support network will keep you going when you want to quit. Make sure that you enlist the encouragement of those who know your goals and can offer the inspiration and accountability that will help you get to your finish line! You can do it!

Nancy, I am with you. I was over at NJR's office the other day picking something up, and she asked me how things are going. My biz is at a low/plateau and I'm okay with it because of everything that has been going on in my personal life. My team is out of touch, they don't respond to emails. I just count my blessings when they submit something.I told her that I have people, but they just don't work. She pulled up my team on Consultant Connection and said "you're right--they just don't work!"We can do all the training and goal setting and coaching and encouraging in the world, but if they don't put the time in and WORK, then we have nothing.

I agree with what everyone is saying. I thankfully am at the point where I do have a team that is working, while still listening to those who just talk about it.I finally said on Monday in my SUYB segment that unless they stepped it up, they weren't going to get training from me moving forward. It was harsh I suppose, but I am at the point where I am not going to waste my time. It will be interesting to see who steps up...

One of these days I need to REMEMBER to call in for these calls! Kinda shows you where my biz is on my list of priorities! I know some have provided some call in #s for past calls that were recorded. I need to make myself call in and listen and get this train back on the track.....

You're right-- I can't work harder for them than they do....Just overwhelmed a little bit with life right now and PC is just another part of that. I have 7 shows for August and 6 for Sept. already, so i am going to keep on going....new recruits have GOT to come!

Nancy, you and I just need to build new teams. Let's do it!

Ok-- shall we keep each other pumped up? BTW, so you like Starbucks? I was going to send you a SB card to thank you for the CD's.

I think I have a new one signing this weekend....we'll see. I got a quickstart box from a girlfriend just in case.

Nanisu said:
Ok-- shall we keep each other pumped up? BTW, so you like Starbucks? I was going to send you a SB card to thank you for the CD's.

I think I have a new one signing this weekend....we'll see. I got a quickstart box from a girlfriend just in case.

there's a drive thru Starbucks a mile from my house. :)

I signed one over the weekend and she is so excited. She is energizing ME and making me want to be a better leader. I love it!

Let's do it!

WAY TO GO LADIES!!!! KEEP IT UP!!!! :party:

Oh boy...agree with everyone! My 1st gen said that her parties for August are again tanking.

I did make the call with Amy Neal but have bits and pieces of it now. Ambush? Hmmm...no wonder it felt like bootcamp. And I am not in a negative place with my business just wondering what is going on. This is not just in one area.

This week I had no choice but to replace my van. Budget wise it was not possible until Spring but now it HAS to be. I did get 3 leads for bookings in the 2 days I was out and about. I have one new person signing and have a grand opening a week from Sunday. Hoping my team will spark up some.

Wow when I read the post by BethCooks4U I felt like I was reading my thoughts. I promoted July 1 and tanked both July and August. I went from a $10k month in february to not having $10K in sales in all the months afterwards combined. I have a team of 6 hobbyists and a show schedule that isn't even something I would tell anyone about (1 show in July and AUgust). Its the 22nd and no one on the team has submitted but me. I just started the new Director phone calls and booked my flight and reservation for New Director Academy in September (figure I won't be a director for October so get it in). I didn't change my shows and I can't get a party to book to save my life. When I do have them I have great sales (my avg is over $800). I love what I do but at this point I feel like saying screw it, throw my hands up in the air and be done with feeling beat down. I can't even be happy for those around me who are very successful b/c I feel slapped in the face. (How horrible am I for being so selfish...) This post all made me feel a tad bit better knowing that I'm not the only one who is struggling to dig out and has a team of hobbyists. Thanks for posting this. I wish you all the best and congrats to those who have a rockin business! You are an inspiration.

Glad to hear I am not alone. I stopped counting at 10 cancellations in July and August.. there were more like 15 though. I was averaging over 6000 in sales Feb to June and have barely squeek by with 1250 for July and August. I have 4 downline directors and only 1 has made it to D in the past 2 months. It is as if someone turned off a faucet these past 2 months. My phone is not ringing at all. No one will return calls. I have not had a HO lead for a show or recruit since June. Normally I get at least 2 a month for recruit or show. Feels like a ghost town. Melissa, I totally understand the "slapped in the face" feeling. I did not change anything I was doing, yet everything changed!

Jenni & Melissa, I thanked you for your honesty. My business is ok, but I too have wondered...is it my breath? Did my evil twin sister emerge from no where and call all my customers and brain wash them from know about PC? My recruiting interest is good and I think I will sign at least one more before the month is out...promised two more to make a total of 4 but not sure how much more I can push the last two hold outs.

I am back to work but still find myself not getting on the phone...very stupid of me. I have to get this back before Labor Day weekend. I have 2 of my 4 shows confirmed for Sept. No return calls from some hosts.

Determined to give my business more phone time so let's cheer each other on!:party:

Nice to know I'm not in the boat alone. Feel free to beat me with a paddle. :D
Ann - I hear ya on the phone piece. I'm petrified of calling anyone and I talk myself out of it thinking that I'm being a pushy salesperson who is going to annoy and turn off the person on the other end of the phone. But in agreement with Jenni - no one seems to answer and then no one returns calls when I do swallow my fears. Few weeks ago I got 3 bookings but couldn't get them to bite for Aug or Sept but rather they chose Oct and Nov. If I hear "Im too busy right now" one more time I might just beat myself with that boat paddle. ;) Ahh such is life... I hope it gets better before I want to just jump overboard. hehe

In Tom Barrett's book (the guy who spoke at the director event) he says that when someone says they are too busy, they are not stating a fact, they are stating a priority. It's just not important for them right now to host. And ultimately that is because we haven't given them reason enough to host... they don't want it enough to make it a priority. I know I'm guilty of this and it's something I've been working on. And my bookings are turning around...

finley1991 said:
In Tom Barrett's book (the guy who spoke at the director event) he says that when someone says they are too busy, they are not stating a fact, they are stating a priority. It's just not important for them right now to host. And ultimately that is because we haven't given them reason enough to host... they don't want it enough to make it a priority. I know I'm guilty of this and it's something I've been working on. And my bookings are turning around...

Okay Colleen, how would you go about creating priority status? I'm talking about getting someone who is not currently pumped up about booking PUMPED UP (imagine an Arnold accent...LOL). I mean this is PC 101, but sometimes it doesn't hurt to get back to the basics.

I think that's exactly it Sandra... just getting back to the basics! Get them excited, get them to build a huge wishlist, etc! :)

Like the idea but there's a huge "HOW" that goes with this. I've talked to many people who do the basics and their calendars are like mine (empty). 3-2-1 (which drives me nuts), basic booking slide, basic fun, basic full service checkout etc... when thats not working what "hypes" them up?

Melissa78 said:
when thats not working what "hypes" them up?

I hate to say it... but WE do. When we are excited about our businesses, others will be too. If we aren't excited, that's when it's a struggle...

finley1991 said:
I hate to say it... but WE do. When we are excited about our businesses, others will be too. If we aren't excited, that's when it's a struggle...

I mean this in the most loving way of saying it but...I don't buy it. I am excited about my business as the day I started and have not changed my show as its worked well for me. I don't think the many I have talked to lately who are also in the same slump that they are duds on a log with their hosts and at their shows.

You say (or Tom Barrett does) that we need to create a sense of urgency with our hosts...me being excited doesn't seem to make it important enough to them. Not trying to sound like negative nelly here - simply stating that you seem to stand behind a pretty profound statement but yet don't have anything to back up such statement.

I'm not saying you are wrong - nor Tom Barrett but I'm the kid that asks why? and find the answer of "because I said so" to be unacceptable. When I asked how I was looking for anyone to be able to give examples of how they get people to book by creating this sense of urgency. I am even offering my own Fall Savings Spectacular and my hosts can get a 'host favorite' for 60% off courtesy of me in addition to all that PC gives them. It rocked the house in February so much that I had $10k in sales...STILL no one is biting. My last resort is to beat them with the grill pan. :p j/k.

Melissa78 said:
You say (or Tom Barrett does) that we need to create a sense of urgency with our hosts...

I never said anything about "creating a sense of urgency"... and I never said "because I said so". I reread my posts and didn't say either of those things so I'm not sure how to respond...

I did give an example... when I am excited about my biz, my guests get excited as well and that leads them to want to book. Then I lead them to the dates I have available.

I know personally, when I get bummed about my biz, my bookings slide. When I am excited about it, they increase. That's all I was saying. I never said any else. I was trying to help. My apologies. Not sure where I went wrong with that.

Melissa78 said:
Like the idea but there's a huge "HOW" that goes with this. I've talked to many people who do the basics and their calendars are like mine (empty). 3-2-1 (which drives me nuts), basic booking slide, basic fun, basic full service checkout etc... when thats not working what "hypes" them up?

just because the basics aren't working for you doesn't mean the basics don't work.

You have to find out what the needs are out there and see how Pampered Chef can meet them.

At our kick off last night, one of the Executives talked about a "Meal time Solutions" show. FABULOUS! How many busy moms do you know? They need a meal time solution!

finley1991 said:
I never said anything about "creating a sense of urgency"... and I never said "because I said so". I reread my posts and didn't say either of those things so I'm not sure how to respond...

I did give an example... when I am excited about my biz, my guests get excited as well and that leads them to want to book. Then I lead them to the dates I have available.

I know personally, when I get bummed about my biz, my bookings slide. When I am excited about it, they increase. That's all I was saying. I never said any else. I was trying to help. My apologies. Not sure where I went wrong with that.

I wasn't attacking you or saying you were wrong. My apologies if my post came across the wrong way. What I was saying is that I just dont buy that me being excited is what books the shows. If I get any more into my business at the show I might just turn into a tool. Im talking with directors, AD's, New consultants, old consultants...many are struggling and so I know its not just me but I thought (and must have been the one in the wrong) that idea's could be brainstormed here and not the same old jargon that HO repeats until we're all blue in the face.

I was wrong in how I thought this post could turn out to be a way to help everyone. My apologies again.

DebbieJ said:
At our kick off last night, one of the Executives talked about a "Meal time Solutions" show. FABULOUS! How many busy moms do you know? They need a meal time solution!

Love the idea if you can get those busy moms to take 2-3 hours to host a show. THey are the tough ones to convince! But may adopt the idea and give it a whirl!

Melissa - it's late here, almost midnight, and I'm tired...but I want to come back to this and respond. I need to think about it a little more. I know that I had a really crappy July - other than the month I had pneumonia, it's the lowest sales I've had in over 2 years. But I've had 7 shows in August (thanks to those July shows who rescheduled!) and I am now completely booked for September and have 2 dates left for Oct. Plus - have 2 signing this month, and so far, 2 hosts next month who want to sign.
And I got another home office lead today who put that she wants to book and is interested in the biz....

I know there are some things I'm doing - but I need to think about it, and be more wide awake to respond.

The biggest thing for me though is persistence. I just never give up, and I never give in to being negative. (well, hardly ever...) but I know you are looking for specifics...I'll be back tomorrow!

I read a quote today - I should have written it down because now I'm paraphrasing - but it said something like "You cannot fail if you never quit"...or something like that.

Be encouraged - everyone goes through these times. I'll be back....(I DID NOT say that in an Arnold voice in my head...just so you know. :))

I've heard it a million times: "Fake it until you make it."

If your business isn't where you want it to be then imagine what that would be and project that image. Don't tell my customers but I have put "bookings" on my calendar that didn't exist if that month looked sad. I put them on dates I don't want to/can't work anyway. It makes them think "I'd better get my date down". Most months fortunately, I don't have to do that but it does work.

It's so easy to get in a downward spiral and not even know it. If you are saying "but..." then you need to sit back and re-wire your thinking. When I am coming up with all the excuses that I hear as to why no one is booking or working their business or whatever then I am not getting anywhere. If I come up with the solutions and have them ready for my customers or team then I am moving forward. Not everyone will follow what I suggest but enough will that I feel it's worth my effort.

Go for No is the best advice I've heard. It puts a positive spin on our negatives and keeps us moving toward our goal.

Don't let the "but" road block get you! There is no magic bullet, no magic words that work, that make them want to book. All we can do is build relationships and let people know what we have to offer and remind them from time to time. It might not be something they can think of right now but next month they might just be ready. Persistance. Persistance. Persistance.

Love the last two posts. I need to train myself better at not biting for the first negative or semi-negative response! I have to run for now but getting inspiration from all of the posts! Thank you!:chef:

Love the advise from both Becky and Beth. Getting bookings is always a challenge and I spend a fair amount of time at cluster meetings and on phone calls with my team discussing just that. I always ask... are you having fun at your shows? Are the guests and hosts having fun? and... the question they often don't want to answer is... how long are your demo's? We work at keeping things simple and I always tell the guests at shows that my favorite part of a show is getting to hear the "chatter" of fellowshiping going on because we are all busy and don't get together often enough. It's a joy to hear friends and neighbors catching up with one another. Then I say that I hope they hear one anothers voices more that night than they do mine. I did give the interactive show model a real try but it didn't work for me. So I'm back with a mix of both styles and bookings and sales are back up again. When I get the usual excuses... I laugh and say... bring em on cuz I bet I have a solution for every one! We've had loads of fun with that at some shows! :) I know I'm preaching to the choir here because we're all directors but just thougth maybe there might be something here to share with struggling team members... for us it's BIF ... brief, informative and fun ... for EVERY show. My upline is all about simplicity and I love that! I am still trying to take less to shows so that's a huge place of work for me in the simplicity realm. And the whole GO FO NO info has influenced a huge mindset shift for me and I love it!

Where is everyone?

This is a common question among Pampered Chef consultants during the August Ambush challenge. The answer is that many consultants are away on vacation or taking a break from their businesses.

Did anyone participate in the call from our Sales Managers at HO?

Many consultants have participated in the call from their Sales Managers at HO. These calls introduce the August Ambush challenge and provide tips and strategies for making calls to improve their businesses.

What is the August Ambush challenge?

The August Ambush challenge is a 30-minute calling blitz where consultants are encouraged to make calls to "Makeover" their businesses. This challenge is meant to help consultants reach out to potential customers and hosts and boost their businesses.

Who is participating in the August Ambush challenge?

Many Pampered Chef consultants are participating in the August Ambush challenge. It has been widely promoted by Sales Managers at HO and has received a positive response from consultants looking to improve their businesses.

What do consultants think about the August Ambush challenge?

Opinions on the August Ambush challenge vary among consultants. Some find it challenging but ultimately beneficial for their businesses. Others may find it overwhelming or may not see immediate results. However, it is generally seen as a good opportunity to get back on the phone and reach out to potential customers and hosts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamela
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • finley1991