• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

August 2018 Specials | Save Big with Kathleen's Limited-Time Offers

In summary, the August 2018 specials include a variety of summer cooking and entertaining products such as the Quick Cooker, BBQ Grill Pan, and Summer Entertaining Set. They can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the website. Hosts of Pampered Chef parties can earn discounts and free products. Some of the specials are limited edition or exclusive, but cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.
chefjeanine
Gold Member
Kathleen, I've attached the specials for August.

Attachments

• 2018 -- AUGUST GUEST.pdf
    169 KB · Views: 1,215
  • 2018 -- AUGUST HOST.pdf
    258.6 KB · Views: 2,418
Thank you Jeanine! I will work on them today and hopefully post the flyers tonight.

kam said:
Thank you Jeanine! I will work on them today and hopefully post the flyers tonight.
I changed the name of the thread so you can post your stuff in a new one where folks will easily find it. I will do that from here on out.

chefjeanine said:
I changed the name of the thread so you can post your stuff in a new one where folks will easily find it. I will do that from here on out.
Perfect!! LOL!

Thanks for your support!Hello Kathleen,Thank you for your support and for being a valued customer! I am excited to share with you our limited-time offers for August. These specials are a great opportunity to save big on some of our top products. I have attached the list for your convenience. Let me know if you have any questions or need help placing an order. Happy cooking!Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

What are the August 2018 specials?

The August 2018 specials include a variety of products that are perfect for summer cooking and entertaining. Some of the featured items include the Quick Cooker, the BBQ Grill Pan, and the Summer Entertaining Set.

How can I purchase the August 2018 specials?

You can purchase the August 2018 specials through a Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. To find a consultant near you, simply enter your zip code on our website and we will provide you with a list of consultants in your area.

Can I earn discounts or free products with the August 2018 specials?

Yes, as a host of a Pampered Chef party, you can earn discounts and free products based on the sales from your party. Contact a consultant to learn more about hosting a party and the rewards you can earn.

Are there any limited edition or exclusive products in the August 2018 specials?

Yes, there are a few limited edition and exclusive products included in the August 2018 specials. These items are only available for a limited time, so be sure to place your order before they are gone.

Can I use any discounts or promotions on the August 2018 specials?

Unfortunately, the August 2018 specials cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. However, you can still earn discounts and free products by hosting a party or becoming a consultant. Contact a consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • chefjeanine