• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Show in Aug: Need Help W/ Stainless Steel Bowl Set!

In summary, you should try contacting your past host who wants the bowls to get them set up for the show.
Jennie4PC
I have called a lady who said she wanted to host a show in Aug and be a possible recruite, i have left about 3 mesages on her phone and last night i told her this would probably be the last call i did, but here is my problem the girl she wanted to book the show off held off getting the stainless steel bowl set so she could get it at that show at the past hostess dicount, do I try calling her again and leave a message saying that her friend really wants the stainless steel bowl set and was waiting till Aug to get it from her show? any help would be greatly appreciated

Does she have a work phone? I know sometimes guests have told me its ok to call them at work if I can't get ahold of them at home. Does your other host see her alot? Maybe she can try to encourage that friend to host the show since she wants the bowls.

You might want to consider contacting your past host who wants to bowls. Just say something like "Hi, this is _____ your Pampered Chef consultant. I wanted to follow up with you and see how you love your new _______. I also wanted to check with you and see if you have an alternate phone number or email address for ____. I know how much you wanted to order those Stainless Steel Mixing bowls at 60% off, and I'm having a tough time getting a hold of her to set a date for her show."

Hopefully she'll offer to contact her herself, but otherwise, you've now at least let your past host know that you have tried contacting her friend.

Hope this helps!

thank you both for those great ideas i will definitly try those out my husband actually suggested last night to call the past host so thank you thank you

1. Can I still host a show in August if I don't have a lot of kitchen experience?

Absolutely! Our shows are designed to be fun and informative for everyone, regardless of their level of cooking experience. Our consultants will guide you through the process and provide helpful tips along the way.

2. How can I ensure that my guests will have a good time at the show?

Hosting a show with Pampered Chef is a great way to bring friends and family together. We suggest inviting guests who have a similar interest in cooking and make sure to have some light refreshments and snacks available for them to enjoy while watching the demonstration. Our consultants are also trained to engage and entertain the guests throughout the show.

3. What are the advantages of hosting a show in August?

Hosting a show in August has many advantages. Not only will you get to see our new stainless steel bowl set in action, but our August hosts also receive a special discount on select products and have the opportunity to earn free products based on the sales from their show.

4. How do I go about booking a show for August?

Booking a show is easy! Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know that you're interested in hosting a show in August. They will work with you to find a date that works for both of you and help you plan all the details.

5. Can I choose to have a virtual show instead of an in-person one?

Yes, you can! With the current situation, we understand that some hosts may prefer a virtual show. Our consultants are equipped to provide virtual shows through video conferencing platforms, making it convenient and safe for everyone to attend. Just let your consultant know your preference, and they will be happy to accommodate it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jesusluvsu2005
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • stephanieboyd
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
Replies