• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking Show Out of Town: Aug Host Specials and DISCONTINUED Items

In summary, if you are doing a cooking show out of town and cannot submit it to the PC until Sept 4th, you can still submit it as an Aug show. However, if you have any discontinued items, you will need to submit the show.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
If I am doing a cooking show out of town.....I currently had it planned to be an AUG show ( w/ Aug. host specials, etc..)

But if I'm out of town, and away from my PC..and can't submit it to PC until Sept 4th..Can i still submit it as an Aug show..( meaning for the Aug host specials,etc?

I know that if I were to have any of the DISCONTINUED items..I'd need to submit the show...

Hmm..Can i load the software onto my mom's computer, or is that TOO confusing..?

You can submit August shows until Sept 30th.

Yes your show can be submitted Sep. 4 as an August show. Shows must be submitted to the Home Office within 30 days of the end of the season during which a show was held. Keep up the good work!

Even if it includes some of the discontinued items...that show can be submitted up till the end of September! (Only thing being...sometimes there are limited quantities of discontinued items so still close it out as soon as you can at that point!)

Did you consider closing the show on that day?? That's something I'm am planning on starting (when I get shows again!! LOL).

PChefPEI said:
Did you consider closing the show on that day?? That's something I'm am planning on starting (when I get shows again!! LOL).
If you prepare the host to be ready, go for it! I have had several hosts to that but most want time to contact those who didn't show up at least or to finalize what they want.

closing it that day isn't the problem..It is that I will be in SC.....

But my computer, is in TN, where i live.. :0

if you really want to close it while you are gone, you can very easily load it onto your moms computer, its no problem at all ... just remember that all your stuff will not be on your current computer with your current program.

there is no real reason for you to wait till sept 4th to submit though, you will be fine, like the ladies said above

You can do a back up on your PP at home and then when you have PP loaded on your Mom's computer - update from the backup. The key is to make sure you back up again when you get done at your mom's so that your home computer program is up-to-date. It really is not that hard - it will take it longer to load and do the updates from the website that to do the backups.

You can put the back up on one of those jump drives (or sticks) or if you can burn to a CD on either both computers. The stick is the easiest and Very portable.

If you need help with it, let me know.

I was going to mentin that kim, becuase i back up to my thumb drive all the time, but didnt know if it would work that way LOL

I do it all the time - especially if I am trying to finish a show and want to submit from work. Things have gotten more strick here so I doubt I will do it still but I know it works.

1. What are the host specials for the August cooking show out of town?

The August host specials for the cooking show out of town vary depending on the location and availability. Please contact your independent consultant for more information.

2. Are there any discontinued items for the cooking show out of town?

Yes, there are several items that have been discontinued for the cooking show out of town. Please check with your independent consultant for a list of these items.

3. Can I still purchase the discontinued items from previous cooking shows out of town?

Unfortunately, once an item is discontinued, it is no longer available for purchase. However, your independent consultant may have some in stock or may be able to help you find a similar product.

4. How do I book a cooking show out of town?

To book a cooking show out of town, simply contact your independent consultant and they will work with you to find a date and location that works best for you and your guests.

5. Can I earn host rewards for a cooking show out of town?

Yes, you can earn host rewards for a cooking show out of town, just like you would for a regular in-home show. Your independent consultant can provide more information on the specific host rewards and benefits for out of town shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cheftracyp
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • proudmama02