• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Aug 31 show

smilesarepriceless

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jun 11, 2007
If I am doing a cooking show out of town.....I currently had it planned to be an AUG show ( w/ Aug. host specials, etc..)

But if I'm out of town, and away from my PC..and can't submit it to PC until Sept 4th..Can i still submit it as an Aug show..( meaning for the Aug host specials,etc?

I know that if I were to have any of the DISCONTINUED items..I'd need to submit the show...

Hmm..Can i load the software onto my mom's computer, or is that TOO confusing..?

lockhartkitchen

Aug 22, 2007
Yes your show can be submitted Sep. 4 as an August show. Shows must be submitted to the Home Office within 30 days of the end of the season during which a show was held. Keep up the good work!

KellyTheChef

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2006
Even if it includes some of the discontinued items...that show can be submitted up till the end of September! (Only thing being...sometimes there are limited quantities of discontinued items so still close it out as soon as you can at that point!)

PChefPEI

Silver Member
Feb 16, 2007
Did you consider closing the show on that day?? That's something I'm am planning on starting (when I get shows again!! LOL).

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
PChefPEI said:
Did you consider closing the show on that day?? That's something I'm am planning on starting (when I get shows again!! LOL).
If you prepare the host to be ready, go for it! I have had several hosts to that but most want time to contact those who didn't show up at least or to finalize what they want.

smilesarepriceless

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jun 11, 2007
closing it that day isn't the problem..It is that I will be in SC.....

But my computer, is in TN, where i live.. :0

abrahamlaur

Advanced Member
Mar 21, 2006
if you really want to close it while you are gone, you can very easily load it onto your moms computer, its no problem at all ... just remember that all your stuff will not be on your current computer with your current program.

there is no real reason for you to wait till sept 4th to submit though, you will be fine, like the ladies said above

chef_kimmo

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2007
You can do a back up on your PP at home and then when you have PP loaded on your Mom's computer - update from the backup. The key is to make sure you back up again when you get done at your mom's so that your home computer program is up-to-date. It really is not that hard - it will take it longer to load and do the updates from the website that to do the backups.

You can put the back up on one of those jump drives (or sticks) or if you can burn to a CD on either both computers. The stick is the easiest and Very portable.

If you need help with it, let me know.

abrahamlaur

Advanced Member
Mar 21, 2006
I was going to mentin that kim, becuase i back up to my thumb drive all the time, but didnt know if it would work that way LOL

chef_kimmo

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2007
I do it all the time - especially if I am trying to finish a show and want to submit from work. Things have gotten more strick here so I doubt I will do it still but I know it works.