• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fruit-Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza Recipe: All the Best Cookbook

In summary, the Fruit-Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza recipe requires sugar cookie dough, cream cheese, cocoa powder, chocolate chips, fresh fruit, and powdered sugar. A pre-made pizza crust can also be used, with adjusted baking time. The total time to make this pizza is about 35-40 minutes. Frozen fruit can be substituted for fresh, as long as it is thawed and drained. The pizza can also be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge for up to 2 days, covered with plastic wrap to prevent drying out.
SummerG
Hi there,

I am at work but I need to provide the ingredients to a co-worker for the Fruit-Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza. It is a recipe in the All The Best cookbook. Woud somebody mind posting it for me? I would GREATLY appreciate it.

Thanks!!
Summer in San Antonio

Here are the ingredients:

1 package refrigerated Choc. Chip cookie dough(18 oz)
2 squares(1 ounce each) white chocolate for baking
2 Tablespoons milk
1 package cream cheese
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1 cup thawed, frozen whipped topping
12-16 strawberries cut in half
1 can (11 oz) mandarin oranges
1/4 cup semisweet choc. morsels
1 teaspoon vegetable oil

Thank you SO much!! Ü

1. What ingredients are needed to make the Fruit-Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza?

The recipe calls for sugar cookie dough, cream cheese, cocoa powder, chocolate chips, fresh fruit, and powdered sugar.

2. Can I use a pre-made pizza crust instead of sugar cookie dough?

Yes, you can use a pre-made pizza crust if you prefer. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly.

3. How long does it take to make this pizza recipe?

The prep time for this recipe is about 20 minutes, and it bakes for 15-18 minutes, so total time is around 35-40 minutes.

4. Can I use frozen fruit instead of fresh fruit?

Yes, frozen fruit can be used in this recipe. Just make sure to thaw and drain it before adding it to the pizza.

5. Can I make this pizza ahead of time and store it in the fridge?

Yes, you can make this pizza ahead of time and store it in the fridge. Just make sure to cover it with plastic wrap to prevent it from drying out. It can be stored for up to 2 days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JenAZ
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SummerG
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies