• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You a Las Vegas Consultant Looking to Connect?

In summary, Kristi's sister was offered a show by Brooke, but she couldn't afford it at the moment. The show was then offered to Autumn, who was unable to do it due to being on vacation in Las Vegas. Dawn was then offered the show and accepted it. The conversation ended with Kristi wishing Dawn good luck on the show.
bbauman07
Gold Member
My name finally came up on a web search but she lives in Las Vegas. If you would like this show please contact me.

When is the host wanting to have her show??? My sister is really thinking about signing if I/you could start her off with a show, that would be wonderful! :)

I don't know if the show has already been given away, but I am leaving for vacation on Nov. 8th and Vegas is my first stop. I should be there from the 8th or 9th until the 15th or 16th. Please let me know when the host would like her show held.

Thanks for the offer.

Autumn Cercone
Kitchen Consultant for
The Pampered Chef
[email protected]
www.pamperedchef.biz/chefautumn

Kristi, I sent you an email about this show.

Autumn,
If Kristi's sister doesn't sign up the shows yours.

I feel to be fair it should be first come first serve basis but want to ensure that this lady gets a consultant.

Thank You Brooke but I just talked to my sister and she just doesn't have the money to sign up right now. She's in between jobs and can't do it right now but thank you so much for offering it to me first! :) Take it Autumn!!! Let us know how you do.

I don't live that far from Vegas, if you can't find anyone I would be more than happy to help her.

Dawn

Autumn,
I sent you an private message. If you can't do the show let me know. I'll give it to Dawn. Thank you all for helping me find her a good consultant.

Dawn,
I just sent you an email to your yahoo account. Autumn won't be doing the show so it is yours. Let me know how it goes.

Ooooh darn! I JUST got back from a vacation to Las Vegas (like 2 hours ago!). I LOVE that place! Not that I won big, but it's such a fun town with beautiful hotels, so my husband and I had a nice "kids-free" vacation. :) I hope the show goes well!!

1. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant in Las Vegas?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant in Las Vegas, you can sign up through our website or connect with a current consultant in your area. You will also need to purchase a starter kit to get started.

2. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant in Las Vegas?

As a Pampered Chef consultant in Las Vegas, you will have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, receive discounts on products, and connect with a supportive community of consultants. You will also have the chance to attend exclusive training events and earn incentives.

3. How do I book a Pampered Chef party in Las Vegas?

To book a Pampered Chef party in Las Vegas, you can contact a consultant directly or visit our website to find a consultant in your area. Our consultants will work with you to customize your party and provide a fun and interactive cooking experience for you and your guests.

4. What types of products does Pampered Chef offer in Las Vegas?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items in Las Vegas. We also have a variety of meal and entertaining solutions, as well as products for grilling, baking, and food preparation.

5. How can I earn rewards and incentives as a Pampered Chef consultant in Las Vegas?

As a Pampered Chef consultant in Las Vegas, you can earn rewards and incentives through sales, party bookings, and sponsoring new consultants. We also have various challenges and promotions throughout the year to help you achieve your goals and earn even more rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jendill
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Pedey
  • Kevin Ranoldo