• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Sale at the Smyrna Yard and PC Consultant Sale on August 15th?

In summary, becoming a consultant with Pampered Chef in Middle Tennessee offers a flexible income, networking opportunities, and discounts on quality kitchen products. The company provides various training and support options, including online courses and mentoring. The cost of joining as a consultant varies depending on the starter kit chosen. Consultants can participate in hosting parties and events to showcase products and attend company-sponsored conferences and retreats. Pampered Chef also offers customizable marketing materials and tips for successful marketing strategies.
buzz26
On Aug. 15th I'm having a yard sale and PC consultant sale. I have LOTS of PC consultant material for sale. My address is 251 Neal AVe, Smyrna, TN 37167 and my email is [email protected] if you have any questions.

Please share this with your clusters.

Here is a list:
Yard Flag from Merrill
Black Bag from NC 2008
Purse Hook from Merrill
Visa/Discover sign
Lots DVD’s/CD’s!!!
Business Card Holders
Help Whip Cancer Brochures & Stickers
Approx. 100 post cards with various pictures
Recipes Cards
License Plate cover
Money Bag
Show Survey Slips
Postcard Invitations
Buttons
Whole pack PC logo stickers from Merrill
Wedding Registry Brochures
Wedding Registry Show Guide
Hostess Show Envelops
Una Muestra season’s Best
Misc. Season’s Best
Recruiting Brochures
Cooking Show Planning Guides
Stickers “Please read carefully…”
Misc. Stickers $.25for whole bag
Dots Stationary & Envelops
Misc. Free stuff-buttons, etc
Cooking for Two or More
321 Uppercase Living Sticker
Raffle Box
Table Cloth
Lapboards
Banner
Catalog Tote
4 Shirts
Black Consultant Tote
Help Whip Cancer Tote
Black Pads for transporting stoneware
Misc. Office supplies

Could you please tell me what the 321 Uppercase Living sticker is?

I LOVE UL & was just wondering...

WLMcCoy said:
Could you please tell me what the 321 Uppercase Living sticker is?

I LOVE UL & was just wondering...

I designed it. It is just the #'s and it's purple. Really pretty

What are the benefits of becoming a consultant with Pampered Chef?

As a Pampered Chef consultant in Middle Tennessee, you have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, make new connections, and receive discounts on high-quality kitchen products. You also have access to training and support from the company, as well as the chance to attend conferences and events.

What kind of training and support is provided for consultants?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of training resources for consultants in Middle Tennessee, including online courses, webinars, and in-person workshops. You will also have a mentor to guide you through the process and answer any questions you may have. The company also has a support team available to assist you with any issues or concerns.

How much does it cost to join as a consultant?

The cost of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant in Middle Tennessee varies depending on the starter kit you choose. The basic kit starts at $109, but there are also larger kits available for purchase. These kits include a variety of products and business tools to help you get started.

What kind of events can consultants participate in?

As a consultant in Middle Tennessee, you have the opportunity to host parties and events to showcase Pampered Chef products. These can include in-home cooking demonstrations, online parties, and vendor events. You can also participate in local team meetings and company-sponsored conferences and retreats.

How can I market and promote my Pampered Chef business?

Pampered Chef provides consultants with a personal website and customizable marketing materials to help promote their business. You can also utilize social media, email marketing, and word of mouth to reach potential customers. The company also offers tips and resources for successful marketing strategies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • ChefJWarren
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Andrea Minier
  • chef2you