• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Earn up to $500 in Fall Products? Submit 2 Shows by June 15th!

In summary, if you submit 2 shows by June 1-15 you will receive a hot new fall product valued at more than $30, and if you submit 2 shows by June 15th you will get an extra product worth a $20 value.
Marg
Did you call the hotline this week?

Apparently, if you submit two shows in the first two weeks of June, you will receive something. They haven't said what it is, yet, but I bet it will be good!!
So get on the phone and book two or three shows between June 1-14!!

Thanks for the heads up!!!!

:)

They have released a little more detail!Submit 2 qualified shows between June 1-15 and you'll receive a hot new fall product valued at more than $30!Can't wait to see what it is!!!

??That's wierd. I called the hotline Monday around dinner time and Janice talked mostly about the stoneware bar pan...nothing about the incentive. BUT I did get an email today telling me about the first two weeks of June incentive. And of course the phone call later today with Doris.

Wonder why the hotline changed.

Jodi

QuestionDoes anyone know if these 2 shows have to be HELD the first 2 weeks of June, or just SUBMITTED then? I have 2 shows at the end of May that will most likely be submitted in the first 2 weeks of June.

I know that in the US that it says in big bold that the shows must be held and submitted between June 1 and 15! Good Luck!

Kristi

:)Thanks Kristi.

I'll just have to make sure that I close a few more shows faster then in the beginning of June! :)

The hotline wasn't updated until Tuesday this week. :)

earning fall productsMy kitchen consultant newsletter says if we submit 2 shows in June we will recieve $50 in new fall products. If we submit 2 shows by June 15th we will get an extra product worth a $20 value. So it looks like as long as we submit 2 shows in June we will earn some new fall products. We can earn up to $500 in new fall products with $6,000 in sales. Wouldn't that be nice. :)

What are the requirements for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant in Canada?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant in Canada, you must be at least 18 years old and have a valid Canadian address. You also need to purchase a starter kit, which includes essential business tools and products to get you started on your Pampered Chef journey.

Can I sell Pampered Chef products online as a Canadian consultant?

Yes, Canadian consultants can sell Pampered Chef products online through their personal website or social media platforms. However, you must follow the company's guidelines and policies, including obtaining proper licenses and permits for selling products online.

What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant in Canada?

As a Pampered Chef consultant in Canada, you can enjoy numerous benefits, including flexible work hours, the opportunity to earn income through product sales and team building, access to training and support from the company, and the chance to build a network and make new friends.

Do I need to hold inventory as a Pampered Chef consultant in Canada?

No, you do not need to hold inventory as a Canadian Pampered Chef consultant. The company operates on a direct selling model, which means you only need to purchase products after receiving orders from customers. This helps reduce your overhead costs and allows for more flexibility in managing your business.

Are there any incentives or rewards for Canadian consultants in Pampered Chef?

Yes, there are various incentives and rewards for Canadian consultants in Pampered Chef. These include bonuses for reaching sales goals, trips and vacations for top performers, and recognition and rewards for achieving milestones or exceptional performance. There are also opportunities for career advancement and leadership roles within the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krahema
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Sheila
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkathy
Replies