• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Ideas for January Host Letters?

In summary, the "Attention January Host Letter" is a letter sent out to all Pampered Chef hosts during the month of January, containing important information and updates about upcoming promotions and events. To become a host for Pampered Chef, you can reach out to your local consultant or visit the website to find one. Hosting a party comes with benefits such as earning free and discounted products, learning new cooking techniques, and having a fun experience with friends and family. Even if you cannot have an in-home party, you can still receive these benefits through virtual parties. After receiving the letter, you can expect to hear from your consultant about scheduling a party, and can start planning and inviting guests.
DZmom
I don't know who I got this from, but if you've made one for this month could you post it. I updated this one for December myself, but for some reason I can't seem to get it updated for Jan. I really need to get my host packets out and would love to include this letter!

Thanks

Yes I did forget them. Sorry!! :eek: :rolleyes: Now, I know why I didn't get a better response.

I've attached the January & December letters. I don't like them as well as I did the Nov and Dec letters, but that's ok. I just copied and pasted the special flyers on them.

Attachments

• Jan Catalog Host Letter.doc
    412.5 KB · Views: 416
  • Jan Kitchen Host Letter.doc
    411.5 KB · Views: 446
  • Dec Kitchen Host Letter.doc
    117 KB · Views: 268
Last edited:
DZmom said:
I don't know who I got this from, but if you've made one for this month could you post it. I updated this one for December myself, but for some reason I can't seem to get it updated for Jan. I really need to get my host packets out and would love to include this letter!

Thanks
?? Did you forget an attachment to this post?

Here's the ones I have for january and february. I also have ones for december, but I think it is a little late for them. I cannot take complete credit as I used another one from this site and changed the info for each month. Hope this helps

Attachments

• January Catalog.doc
    606.5 KB · Views: 321
  • January Kitchen.doc
    606 KB · Views: 375
  • February Catalog.doc
    850 KB · Views: 426
  • February Kitchen.doc
    849.5 KB · Views: 378

What is the "Attention January Host Letter"?

The "Attention January Host Letter" is a letter sent out to all Pampered Chef hosts during the month of January. It contains important information and updates about upcoming promotions and events for the month.

How do I become a host for Pampered Chef?

To become a host for Pampered Chef, you can reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit the official website to find a consultant near you. They will help you schedule a party where you can earn free and discounted products.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party comes with many benefits, including earning free and discounted products, learning new cooking techniques, and having a fun and unique experience with your friends and family.

Can I still receive the benefits of hosting a party if I cannot have an in-home party?

Yes, you can still receive the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party even if you cannot have an in-home party. Our consultants offer virtual parties, where you and your guests can participate in the comfort of your own homes.

What should I expect after receiving the "Attention January Host Letter"?

After receiving the "Attention January Host Letter," you should expect to hear from your consultant about scheduling a party. You can also start planning your party and inviting your friends and family to attend. Make sure to read the letter thoroughly for important information and updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • urbnk8
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • Suzy Englert