• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Attention Barenaked Ladies Fans...

In summary, the "Attention Barenaked Ladies Fans..." product is a limited edition set of kitchen tools and gadgets featuring the Canadian band's logo and lyrics. It is only available for purchase through Pampered Chef consultants or their website and is not sold in stores. The items in the set are all dishwasher safe and can be used in the oven at low temperatures, except for the cutting board and spatula. To stay updated on promotions and discounts, follow Pampered Chef on social media or contact a consultant.
Jean DeVries
Gold Member
No, not those barenaked ladies.

The Canadians. The band. The source of my cruise entertainment for the last 3 years.

If you haven't heard, lead singer Steven Page has left the band. Good thing I booked my alternative vacation next year.

"It's been one week..."

I went to a concert of theirs in college. was very fun. so sad. :(

Jean DeVries said:

The Canadians. The band. The source of my cruise entertainment for the last 3 years.

If you haven't heard, lead singer Steven Page has left the band. Good thing I booked my alternative vacation next year.

Jean DeVries said:

:cry::cry:

Do tell!

Well, on this year's cruise, we could definitely tell the vibe in the band was off.

And Yoko was definitely a distraction. There are many stories flying around about her.

I think Steven is just going through a midlife crisis, and the rest of them didn't appreciate it.

It was funny because at the end of the last show on the cruise, they all came to the front of the stage and took a bow. I remarked to my cabin mates at the time, "I have a feeling that's the last time we'll see them together."

Now if only I had that kind of luck with feelings about the lotto numbers.

Bluiydangl said:
"It's been one week..."

I went to a concert of theirs in college. was very fun. so sad. :(

OH NO!!! Now it's stuck in my head!!

"If I had a million dollars..." :mad:

Now my only "active" pop music obsession will be Fountains of Wayne​

1. What is the "Attention Barenaked Ladies Fans..." product?

The "Attention Barenaked Ladies Fans..." product is a limited edition set of kitchen tools and gadgets designed specifically for fans of the Canadian band Barenaked Ladies. It includes items such as a spatula, measuring cups, and a cutting board, all featuring the band's logo and lyrics.

2. Can I purchase the "Attention Barenaked Ladies Fans..." product in stores?

No, the "Attention Barenaked Ladies Fans..." product is only available for purchase through Pampered Chef consultants or on the Pampered Chef website. It is not sold in stores.

3. Are the kitchen tools in the "Attention Barenaked Ladies Fans..." product dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the items in the "Attention Barenaked Ladies Fans..." product are dishwasher safe, making them easy to clean and maintain.

4. How can I find out if there are any upcoming promotions or discounts for the "Attention Barenaked Ladies Fans..." product?

The best way to stay updated on any promotions or discounts for the "Attention Barenaked Ladies Fans..." product is to follow Pampered Chef on social media or sign up for their newsletter. You can also contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

5. Can I use the "Attention Barenaked Ladies Fans..." product in my oven?

Some of the items in the "Attention Barenaked Ladies Fans..." product, such as the cutting board and spatula, are not oven safe. However, the measuring cups and other tools can be used in the oven at low temperatures. It is always best to refer to the product's instructions for specific usage guidelines.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jean DeVries
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jean DeVries
  • Jean DeVries
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • teresah551393